What is Phimosis and How to Save Penis Foreskin Without Having Circumcision Surgery?
What is Phimosis?
First of all, let’s understand the meaning of Phimosis and what it is all about. Actually, phimosis condition in which penis foreskin is too tight to be pulled over the head or glans of the penis. This is the reason this condition can also be called as Tight Foreskin.
Is Phimosis a serious problem?
Well, in the first few years of life, it is not considered as a problem because the glans and foreskin remain connected at this time. But as you grow up, it is always considered as a serious problem because it can cause Penile Cancer and also can cause a great problem during intercourse.
The biggest problem with the phimosis is that most of the adults can’t figure out this issue until they face some serious symptoms. Sometimes it loosens with time like some men can find difficulty in retracting the foreskin until the age of 15.
But if someone feels this issue after 15, then it requires immediate attention. And unfortunately, if this doesn’t get immediate treatment, phimosis can become very difficult to treat.
What are the symptoms of Tight Foreskin/ Phimosis?
There are many symptoms of phimosis, such as
- swelling in the foreskin,
- difficulty during urination,
- painful erection,
- not able to retract/ pull back foreskin properly in the erect penis.
What problems will i be facing if i have Phimosis?
Men suffering from phimosis find a great deal of difficulty during intercourse. This can hurt them mentally and emotionally, and sometimes it leads to stress and depression.
Most of the doctors suggest circumcision surgery as the only solution for Phimosis.
But unfortunately, many patients don’t know that Phimosis can be effectively treated without circumcision surgery, be it partial circumcision or complete circumcision surgery.
What are the Complications of Phimosis?
- You are not going to get the real pleasure of masturbation or intercourse (Sex) without the “To and Fro” Movement of your foreskin.
- Many males have tight foreskin due to high sugar levels.
- Phimosis or tight foreskin is considered a significant risk factor in the development of penile cancer (Cancer of Penis) with an odds ratio of 38 to 65.
- Many young adults get to know about their tight foreskin at the 1st night of marriage due to either severe pain while entering into the vagina or after having Paraphimosis (which is a serious medical emergency).
- Paraphimosis is a condition in which penis foreskin is stuck behind after getting swelled like a tyre. Paraphimosis is a medical emergency which can cause reduced blood flow to the penis and if not treated in time then it can cause gangrene , or tissue death, resulting in loss of the tip of the penis.
- You may think that you are having erectile dysfunction by all the signs and symptoms but maybe it is just Phimosis that is the culprit which is causing you difficulty in achieving or maintaining penis hardness.
- Since foreskin is too tight to pull back, it may cause difficulty in washing your penis properly which can ultimately cause frequent penis infections like Balanitis (Redness of Penis Head), Balanoposthitis (Redness of Glans Penis and Foreskin), Urinary Tract Infections etc.
- Because of your lack of knowledge, you search for it on google and information from majority of websites gives suggestion to go for Circumcision Surgery ( Removing your precious foreskin either partially or completely – KHATNA ) which of course is DEFINITELY NOT REQUIRED IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS FORESKIN & GET TREATMENT FROM SIDRI INTERNATIONAL SKIN HAIR AND SEXOLOGY CLINIC.
Complications of Circumcision Surgery:
- You cannot enjoy the act of masturbation without to and fro movement of foreskin which is removed due to circumcision surgery.
- Due to absence of foreskin, you and your partner both may experience less friction at the time of sex which ultimately cause less sexual satisfaction.
- There are more than 20,000 fine touch nerve endings in your foreskin which enables you to feel the vaginal rugae (soft grooves), wetness, heat and most importantly pleasure and sensations.
- Without foreskin, you can only know these textures of vagina by your fingertips.
- Circumcision is permanent and you might not appreciate its outcomes once its done. Once your foreskin is removed . . . It’s Removed Forever.
- Circumcision permanently alters a man’s private part, removing a Healthy, Protective Functional Tissue from the penis and exposing a man to unnecessary pain and medical risk.
- Some of the patients can also develop infections after Circumcision Surgery.
- Circumcision removes what is necessary to experience sex.
So if you or any person in your knowledge is facing phimosis, then consult Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput of Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic. Their tight foreskin treatment can help you to cure phimosis of any level. But please, take a prior appointment before your visit, as they examine every patient very keenly, and may take a lot of time.
You can book your appointment on Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic here : Book Appointment
You must log in to post a comment.