DOCTOR FOR LOW LIBIDO TREATMENT IN DELHI, INDIA, HYPOACTIVE SEXUAL DESIRE DISORDER
WHAT IS LOW SEXUAL DESIRE OR LOW LIBIDO?
LOW LIBIDO MEANING
Loss of Libido or low sex drive, aka LOW LIBIDO, is one of the most common problems in men at some point of time in their lives. A loss of Libido or LOW LIBIDO could be when a person does not wish to have sexual intercourse with his partner. If you lose interest in sexual activities quite often, it may signify a low sexual desire in you.
It is okay to lose interest in sexual activities from time to time. Still, if this happens for a prolonged period, then it can be something which should be attended to as a priority. So, if you have been experiencing low libido for an extended period, you must visit a specialist.
Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic has been dealing with problems like Low sperm count, Low sex Desire, premature ejaculation, and many more sexual problems related to men. Sidri International has improved thousands of lives with satisfactory ayurvedic medication and expert treatment.
CAUSES OF LOW LIBIDO
- Low testosterone levels: this hormone is responsible for building bone and mass. It is also responsible for sperm production. This hormone plays a significant role in stimulating sex drive in men. Low testosterone is considered when the levels fall under 300 nanograms per deciliter. A decrease in testosterone is normal with increasing age, but a sudden drop may lead to a loss of libido.
- Medications: intake of some medicines can also be held responsible for losing libido. like-
- Radiation and chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer
- Hormones used to treat prostate cancer.
- Pain relievers such as Morphine
- Antifungal medication
- Cimetidine which is used for heartburn
- Anabolic steroids, which athletes may use to increase body mass
- Certain antidepressants (many SSRIs used as a management of premature ejaculation may cause Low Sex Desire)
- Medicines used for Male Pattern Baldness and Prostate Issues, viz., Finasteride and Dutasteride etc. (5 alpha reductase)
- Restless Legs Syndrome: the uncontrollable urge to move your legs. Various reports have shown that men with this syndrome are at a higher risk of developing ED.
- Depression: Depression has tremendous and severe effects on a person’s personality. They tend to isolate themselves and cut off from every pleasurable activity, including sex. Low libido is also caused due to certain antidepressants.
- Chronic illness: Low Libido may be caused due to lack of good health. When the body is suffering from any chronic disease, the body tends to be affected by a low libido or sex drive. Diseases like cancer can reduce sperm production in the body, and other illnesses that may affect the sex drive of a male can be type 2 diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, chronic lung disease etc.
- Sleep disorders: distorted sleep or improper sleep schedules because of a hasty lifestyle have been reported to be the most significant cause for the reduction of testosterone levels in men in today’s time
- Ageing: As men age, their testosterone levels tend to reduce, which is why they may have poor sexual desire, delayed orgasms or may take time to ejaculate.
- Stress: Stress is known to disturb hormone levels; if you have been under a lot of stress lately, this may be one of the reasons for low libido. During stress, the arteries narrow now, restricting the blood flowing in the body and penis. This can also create a situation of potential ED.
- Low self-esteem: a person may be called to have low self-esteem if he thinks low about himself or thinks himself to be unattractive or undesirable. This can also be one of the reasons why a person could suffer from low sex drive, as it may ultimately lead to depression, stress and undue pressure on a person. Low self-esteem also increases anxiety about performing in bed.
- Being physically inactive: having too little exercise or being lazy can lead to many health disorders, affecting the desire to have sex.
- Exercising too much: there are cases where exercising too much has led to a substantial decrease in libido in men.
- Alcohol: excessive usage of alcohol also affects the desire to have sex due to a reduction in testosterone levels.
- Excessive drug use: marijuana and other drugs also affect the libido adversely. It creates an imbalance in the hormones, unnecessary tension in mind, and discomfort in the body.
- Relationship issues: issues like lack of intimacy among the partners, lack of compatibility, regular fights, and infidelity can also cause a loss of sex drive.
- Sexual problems: like premature ejaculation, phimosis, erectile dysfunction, vaginal dryness, and painful sex can also lead to loss of libido.
- Poor Diet: deficiencies due to an improper diet can also lead to losing the desire to have sex.
AYURVEDIC MEDICINES, TREATMENT AND CURE OF LOW LIBIDO
Loss of sex drive can be lethal for any relationship. As sex is the way a couple strengthens their bond. It has been known to be helpful towards creating compatibility and understanding between the couple. Ayurveda has been known to be the saviour of various couples and has increased the sex drives of males for ages.
Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic has been known to treat male sexual desire problems in India since its inception. The problem of Loss of Sex Drive is a problem that is increasing at an alarming rate. With the changes and evolution of relationships, lack of trust & compatibility and increased beauty standards (pressure to have better looks and appearance, the alpha male looks) leads to low self-esteem. As a result, many males suffer from loss of sex drive or low libido.
Sidri International has expert Doctors, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput, who are known to be the best doctors for treating Low Sex Drive or Desire, aka Low Libido. Dr. Kanu Rajput and Dr. Manu Rajput are known to provide the best-personalized treatment of ayurvedic medicines for their patients, which prove to be very helpful and do not cause any side effects.
So if you want to increase your Libido and Do it like crazy, consult us today!
BOOK an APPOINTMENT NOW!