Doctor For LOW LIBIDO Treatment in Delhi, INDIA Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
WHAT IS LOW SEXUAL DESIRE OR LOW LIBIDO?
Loss of libido, or low sex drive aka LOW LIBIDO is one of the most common problems in men at some point of time in their lives. A loss of libido or LOW LIBIDO could be when a person does not has the wish to have a sexual intercourse with his partner. If there is a loss of interest in sexual activities quite often it may be a sign that there is low sex desire in you.
It is okay to lose interest in sexual activities from time to time but if this happens for a prolonged period then it can be something which should be attended at priority. So in case you have been experiencing a low libido from a prolonged period then you must visit a specialist.
Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic has been dealing with problems like Low sperm count, Low sex Desire, premature ejaculation, and many more sexual problems related to men. Sidri International has made thousands of lives better with their satisfactory ayurvedic medication and expert treatment.
CAUSES OF LOW LIBIDO
- Low levels of testosterone: this hormone is responsible for the building of bone and mass. It is also responsible for sperm production. This hormone plays a great role in stimulating sex drive in men. A low testosterone is considered when the levels fall under 300 nanograms per deciliter. Decrease in testosterone is normal with increasing age but a sudden drop may lead to loss of libido.
- Medications: intake of some medicines can also be held responsible for the loss of libido. like-
- Radiation, chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer,
- Hormones used to treat prostate cancer
- Pain relievers such as Morphine
- Antifungal medication
- Cimetidine which is used for heartburn
- Anabolic steroids which may be used by athletes to increase body mass
- Certain antidepressants (many SSRIs used as a management of premature ejaculation may cause Low Sex Desire)
- Restless Legs Syndrome: is the uncontrollable urge to move your legs. There has been various reports that men with this syndrome are at a higher risk of developing ED.
- Depression: depression has a deep and serious effect on a person’s personality where in they tend to isolate themselves and tend to cut off from every pleasurable activity which also includes Sex. Low Libido is also caused due to the anti depressants
- Chronic illness: low libido may be caused due to lack of good health. When the body is suffering from any kind of chronic disease the body tends to be affected by a low libido or a low sex drive. Diseases like cancer can reduce sperm production in the body, other illnesses that may effect the sex drive of a male can be- type 2 diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, chronic lung disease etc.
- Sleep disorders: distorted sleep or improper sleep schedules because of a hasty lifestyle have reported to be the most significant cause for reduction of testosterone level in men in today’s time
- Aging: As men age, the testosterone levels tend to reduce and which is why they may have delayed orgasms or may take time to ejaculate.
- Stress: stress has been known to disturb hormone levels; if you have been under a lot of stress lately, then this may be one of the reasons for a low libido. During stress the arteries narrows now which in turn leads to restriction of the blood flowing in the body and this can also create a situation of potential ED.
- Low self esteem: a person may be called to have low self esteem if he thinks low about himself or thinks himself to be unattractive or undesirable. This can also be one of the reasons why a person could suffer from low sex drive as it may ultimately lead to depression, stress and undue pressure on a person. Low self esteem also increases the anxiety to perform in bed.
- Being physically inactive: having too little exercise or being too lazy can lead to a lot of health disorders which can in turn affect the desire to have sex.
- Exercising too much : there are cases where exercising too much has lead to a substantial decrease in Libido in men.
- Alcohol : excessive usage of alcohol also affects the desire to have sex, due to reduction in the levels of testosterone.
- Excessive drug use: usage of marijuana, and other drugs also affects the libido adversely. It creates an imbalance in the hormones and creates unnecessary tension in the mind and discomfort in the body.
- Relationship issues: relationship issues like lack among the partners, lack of compatibility, regular fights, infidelity can also cause a loss of sex drive.
- Sexual problems: like premature ejaculation, phimosis, erectile dysfunction, vaginal dryness, painful sex can also lead to loss of libido.
- Exhaustion: having deficiencies due to an improper diet can also lead to loss of desire to have sex.
CURE OF LOW LIBIDO
Loss of sex drive can be lethal for any relationship. As sex is the way a couple strengthens their bond. It has been known to be helpful towards creating compatibility and understanding between the couple. Ayurveda has been known to be the savior of various couples and has increased the sex drives of males since ages.
Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic has been known to treat the problems of male fertility in India since its inception. The problems of Loss of Sex Drive has been a problem which is increasing at an alarming rate. With the changes and evolution of relationships, lack of trust and compatibility and with the beauty standards which leads to low self esteem there are so many males who are suffering from loss of sex drive or a low libido. Sidri International has expert Doctors Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput who are known to be the best doctors for the treatment of Low sex Drive or Low Libido. Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput are known to provide for the best personalized treatment of ayurvedic medicines for their patients which prove to be very helpful and do not cause any side effects.
So if you want to increase your libido and Do it like crazy visit us today!
BOOK an APPOINTMENT NOW!