WHAT CAUSES PENILE YEAST INFECTION?
- Penile yeast infection can be caused by a fungus which is the most common cause
- Poor Hygiene is also one of the prime causes of Penile Yeast Infection
- Unprotected sexual intercourse with a woman who has vaginal infection may also become the catalyst which can develop Penile Yeast infection.
- Penile yeast infection can also be developed without sexual intercourse.
- Being uncircumcised can also be a reason for penile yeast infection
- Having diabetes can be a cause as men with diabetes tend to pee more sugar from their urine and which can help yeast to develop.
- Regular intake of antibiotics can also be a cause as it allows growth of Yeast that infects the Penis
- Penile yeast infection can be caused if a person has a very weak immune system
- Using harsh soaps on the intimate skin may lead to penile yeast infection
- Penile yeast infection may get aggravated if one is habitual to wearing tight lower garments
- Condoms that contain lubricants can also cause Penile Yeast Infection
- Using spermicide can also intensify Penile Yeast Infection
- Penile yeast infection can also be caused if a person is overweight
- Hot and humid down that area may also contribute in developing a Penile Yeast Infection.
There are so many factors that can cause Penile Yeast Infection in men, it is generally impossible to take extreme care in today’s era but the right medical help may help in eradicating your problem and Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic can guide to in the right way as to what should be the precautions so as to avoid any kind of recurrence of Yeast infection.
SYMPTOMS OF PENILE YEAST INFECTION
Penile yeast infection may be caused due to a number of factors which we have already seen above. Now the question of fact is how to know if one is infected from Penile Yeast Infection. The symptoms of Penile Yeast Infection are given below which will help you in understanding your problem better and in a clearer way:
- Burning during urination (dysuria)
- Sores appearing on the foreskin of the penis
- Irritation and itchiness on the Penis and the regions around the penis
- Discharge which can be white in color, lumpy and can be foul smelling
- Discomfort during sexual intercourse
- Redness and inflammation at the top of the Penis
- Small rash like bumps on the penis which may contain pus
- Patches of white shiny skin at the top of penis
- Skin patches that ooze a clear or slightly yellowish fluid
Symptoms might be difficult to diagnose when you try to figure it out by yourself. So if you are confused and are eager to seek the correct and effective treatment then you should choose expert guidance at Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic who have been experts in the field from many years and are one of the best doctors in Delhi NCR, Janakpuri, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad. They also have catered patients from different states like Chandigarh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh etc. they have been contributing in the field of Sexology by dealing with the problems of National as well as International Patients.
DIAGNOSIS FOR PENILE YEAST INFECTION
People generally underrate the problem of yeast infection but it is not a wise thought to live in discomfort. There are many people who also give advice of home remedies which may not cure the disease but will definitely make you the laboratory rat.
At Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic the best of the treatment in the purest form is available which has been a savior for so many patients. The diagnosis at Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic begins with interpersonal conversation about sexual discomfort and about how severe are the symptoms. Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput carefully hear about the symptoms of the patients and then ask additional questions as they have expert knowledge about sexual diseases.
Penile yeast infection can be generally diagnosed by a simple diagnosis which includes a check up of the genital area which gives the doctor a clearer picture about your issue and how the problem should be treated.
Without wasting time and without taking a chance one must get themselves checked if they are ambiguous about having an infection because bearing a little discomfort now can lead to an extreme discomfort in future.
PREVENTIONS IN THE CASE OF PENILE YEAST INFECTION
Penile yeast infection can be full of discomfort, itching, redness and rash but this all can be avoided with a little care and caution. Following preventive steps should be followed in order to save yourself from Penile Yeast Infection:
- Avoid having sexual intercourse with a partner who is infected
- Wearing a condom so as to avoid yeast infection or any other STIs
- Sexual monogamy should be practiced to avoid all these problems
- Practice good hygiene and care of your genital areas
- If you are uncircumcised, clean under the foreskin with soap and water that are not harsh on your genitals.
PENILE YEAST INFECTION AND AYURVEDIC MEDICATION
Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic provides the best ayurvedic treatment for Penile Yeast infection. Ayurveda has been very undermined today in India nut it is quite a lot in trend in the western countries. There are reasons to why one should always choose Ayurveda over allopathic treatment for their sensitive areas:
- It is purely natural and has no side effects
- Works at every problem from the very root cause and ensures eradication without harming the body in any other ways
- It has been researched from very many years in fact centuries so this makes Ayurveda very much reliable.
- Eradication from the root cause is the basis of Ayurveda which leaves no chances for recurrence of infection
- Ayurvedic measures believe in treatment in real sense whereas allopathic medicines try to suppress the problem in the name of curing them.
- After reading so many advantages you must have got a clearer picture of the type of treatment you want and the reasons why it is the best. In the case of Penile Yeast Infection the best reason to choose Ayurveda is that it at Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic the treatment is done without circumcision of the Penis.
Book Your Appointment now!
DO NOT FEAR Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic experts are here!