PENILE YEAST INFECTION: THE FUNGAL MENACE
Yeast infections in males are generally not much heard of but yes! It does exist. It is a common stereotype that yeast infections can only be found in females, and the logic behind this is that cases of men getting yeast infections are less known. However, yeast infections can be found in men and women irrespective of age.
Yeast infections in men affect the Penis and are called Candidal balanitis or balanitis thrush. Candidal Balanitis is a situation that may lead to discomfort and irritation in the Glans if not treated in time.
In the long term, Penile Yeast infection can also affect your sex life and performance if not treated well. For example, it may lead to sexual aversion or no interest in sex due to severe discomfort the male partner feels.
35% of men in the world are likely to face such a condition once in their lifetime, and most of them cannot get the proper treatment from allopathic medications due to increased drug resistance and failure. However, many people search for Ayurvedic Clinics that specialize in treating Penile Yeast infections naturally. So here we are available to help you resolve your problem and have a dignified sexual life again!
Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic is an Ayurveda-based clinic wherein you can find expert sexologist doctors, Dr Manu Rajput and Dr Kanu Rajput. They have been diligently practising Ayurvedic Treatments to resolve sexual concerns of their patients like balanitis, Penile Yeast Infection, Candidiasis, Erectile Dysfunction, and Premature Ejaculation.
WHAT CAUSES PENILE YEAST INFECTION?
- Penile yeast infection can be caused by a fungus, the most common cause.
- Poor hygiene is also one of the prime causes of Penile Yeast Infection.
- Unprotected sexual intercourse with a woman with a vaginal infection may also become the catalyst for developing Penile Yeast infection.
- One may also develop a Penile yeast infection without even having sexual intercourse.
- Poor hygiene can also be a reason for penile yeast infection.
- Having diabetes can be a cause as men with diabetes tend to pee more sugar from their urine, which can help Yeast develop.
- Regular intake of antibiotics can also be a cause as it allows the growth of Yeast that infects the Penis.
- Penile yeast infection can be caused if a person has a weak immune system if he is on oral steroid therapy or immunosuppressant drugs.
- Using harsh soaps, lotions, lubricants, creams, sprays, gels and oils on the intimate skin may also lead to penile yeast infection.
- Penile yeast infection may get aggravated if one habitually wears tight lower garments.
- Condoms that contain lubricants can also cause Penile Yeast Infection.
- Using spermicide can also intensify Penile Yeast Infection.
- Penile yeast infection can also be caused if a person is overweight.
- Hot and humid down that area may also contribute to developing a Penile Yeast Infection.
There are so many factors that can cause Penile Yeast Infection in men. Therefore, it is generally impossible to take extreme care in today’s era. Still, the proper medical help may help in eradicating your problem. Dr Manu Rajput and Dr Kanu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic can guide you in the right way about the precautions to avoid any recurrence of Yeast infection.
SYMPTOMS OF PENILE YEAST INFECTION
Penile yeast infection may be caused due to several factors, which we have already seen above. Now the question of fact is how to know if one is infected from Penile Yeast Infection. The symptoms of Penile Yeast Infection are given below, which will help you understand your problem better and in a more precise way:
- Burning during urination (dysuria)
- Sores appear on the Glans and foreskin of the Penis.
- Irritation and itchiness on the Penis and the regions around the Penis
- Discharge can be white, lumpy and can be foul-smelling.
- Discomfort during sexual intercourse
- Redness and inflammation at the top of the Penis
- Slight rash-like red bumps and dots on the Penis, which may contain pus. The Glans Penis may give a strawberry-like appearance.
- Patches of shiny white skin at the top of the Penis
- Skin patches that ooze a clear or slightly yellowish fluid
Symptoms might be challenging to diagnose when you try to figure them out by yourself. So if you are confused and are eager to seek the correct and effective treatment, then you should choose expert guidance at Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic.
They have been experts in the field for many years and are among the best doctors in Delhi NCR, Janakpuri, Gurgaon, Noida, and Faridabad. They also have catered for patients from different states like Chandigarh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh etc. they have been contributing to the field of Sexology by dealing with the problems of National as well as International Patients.
DIAGNOSIS FOR PENILE YEAST INFECTION
People generally underrate the problem of yeast infection, but it is not a wise thought to live in discomfort. Unfortunately, many patients follow unscientific home remedies on social media that may not cure the disease but will make you the laboratory rat.
At Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic, the best treatment in the purest form is available, which has been a saviour for many patients. The diagnosis at Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic begins with an interpersonal conversation about sexual discomfort and severe symptoms.
Dr Manu Rajput and Dr Kanu Rajput carefully hear about the patient’s symptoms and then ask additional questions as they have expert knowledge about this sexual issue.
Penile yeast infection can be generally diagnosed by a naked eye examination, including a thorough examination of the genital area through images you would send of the affected part, which gives the doctor a clearer picture of your issue and how the problem should be treated.
Without wasting time and a chance, one must check if they are ambiguous about having an infection because bearing a little discomfort now can lead to extreme pain.
PREVENTIONS IN THE CASE OF PENILE YEAST INFECTION
Penile yeast infection can be full of discomfort, itching, redness and rash, but this can be avoided with care and caution. Below mentioned preventive steps should be followed to save yourself from Penile Yeast Infection:
- Avoid having sexual intercourse with an infected partner
- Wearing a condom to avoid yeast infection or any other STIs
- Sexual monogamy should be practised to prevent all these problems
- Practice good hygiene and care of your genital areas
- If you are uncircumcised, clean under the foreskin with soap and water that is not harsh on your genitals.
PENILE YEAST INFECTION AND SPECIALIZED AYURVEDIC MEDICATIONS AT SIDRI INTERNATIONAL
Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic provides the best Customized Ayurvedic Medicines and Treatments for Penile Yeast infection. Ayurveda Treatments have been in high demand in India and worldwide. However, there are reasons why one should always choose Sidri International’s Customized Ayurvedic Medicines for Penile Yeast Infection over any other system of medicine for penile infection issues because:
- It is purely natural and has no side effects.
- Works at your problem from the very root cause and ensures eradication without harming the body in any other ways
- Ayurveda has been well tested and tried for many years, in fact, centuries, so this makes Ayurveda very reliable.
- Eradication from the root cause is the basis of Ayurveda which leaves a minimal chance for the recurrence of infection.
- Ayurvedic measures believe in treatment in a real sense, whereas other systems of medicine try to suppress the problem and manage them temporarily.
After reading about many advantages, you must have a clearer picture of the type of treatment you want and why it is the best.
In the case of Penile Yeast Infection, the best reason to choose Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic is that the treatment is done only with Safe Ayurvedic Medicines without letting you undergo circumcision surgery of the Penis.
Book Your Online Consultation now!
DO NOT FEAR.
Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic experts are here!