Signs of Low Sperm Count
- Inability to conceive a child is the main sign of low sperm count.
- An inherent hormonal imbalance
- Dilated testicular veins
- Or a condition that blocks the passage of sperm in the male body.
- Problems with sexual functions like- low sex drive, erectile dysfunction
- Pain in the penis or testicles
- Swelling or lump in the testicles
- Decreased body Hair or facial hair
- Other chromosomal or hormonal abnormalities
Causes of Low Sperm Count
- A hormonal imbalance such as hypogonadism(reduced hormone production)
- Genetic disorders like klinefelter syndrome
- Having baby like testicles or undescended testicles
- Structural issues such as blockage in the tubes that carry the sperms or are damaged by illness, injury or by birth.
- Genital infections can also be the culprits like: Chlamydia, gonorrhea or prostatitis
- Enlarged veins in the testicles
- Hernia surgery
- History of surgery of the testicles
- Testicles becoming overheated
- Excessive consumption of drugs, alcohol, smoking marijuana or cocaine
- Being overweight
- Antibodies that attack sperm
- Celiac disease
- Exposure to chemicals
- Emotional stress
When to see a doctor for low sperm count?
If you have been trying to conceive a child from a long time and are unable to do so, then you should visit a Sexologist for the same to know more about your problem. As low sperm count is not a problem which can be really made out by simple assumptions you are going to require a specialist for the same purpose. Expert Doctors, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic provide a world-class treatment for Low Sperm Count with Ayurveda. When it comes to choosing the right kind of treatment people nowadays have shifted from conventional methods. They generally prefer to shift to Ayurveda which is more natural and pacifying.
Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology clinic provides for expert care in the form of counseling sessions which begin with understanding the problem by listening to the patient’s symptoms and then various tests are conducted by Expert Doctors, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput in furtherance to find more about the ailment and its gravity.
How can you assist your doctor for low sperm count?
- Prepare a list of your symptoms
- Write down how frequently you face them
- Prepare a list of the questions that you need to ask your doctor about your condition
- Write down the medicines (if any) that are taken by you on a regular basis or right before the problem began
AYURVEDA as the best cure for low sperm count: Why to choose Ayurveda?
There are various herbs used in Ayurvedic treatments which have the tendency to increase sperm count naturally without harming any other process of the body. Sidri International provides for natural and purely ayurvedic medication for all problems related to Skin Hair and problems related to sex.
Low sperm count has been treated by the Doctors at Sidri International since its very inception and the results have always been mind blowing. The patients who have visited Sidri International have been treated with the utmost care and provided with best customized medications by expert doctors, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput.
Medicines are customized so as to cater to individual needs and their composition is such that patients have reported results which were quick and satisfactory.
There have been many patients who have reported an increased sperm count, increased time in bed, increased desire to have sex. The Ayurvedic Treatment provided by Sidri International has always been effective and have been a savior for many couples who were unable to conceive.
Preventions for low sperm count:
- Don’t smoke
- Limit the consumption of Alcohol
- Do not take illicit drugs
- Check for medications that may adversely affect your sperm count
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Practice some kind of exercise or workout
- Avoid excessive heat and radiation
- Avoid stress and keep calm
- Avoid chemical exposure or toxic exposure
Want to increase your sperm count?
Do not worry but make some hurry and book your appointment now at Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic !