LOW SPERM COUNT TREATMENT IN AYURVEDA, LOW SPERM COUNT IN INDIA
WHAT IS LOW SPERM COUNT?
Lower sperm count, as the name already mentions, means that you have less sperm than average in your semen which you ejaculate while having an orgasm. Therefore, a lower sperm count could reduce the female partner’s chances of getting pregnant.
A person is said to have a lower sperm count if they have a count of less than 15 million sperm per ml of semen. 70 out of 100 couples with problems conceiving suffer from a low sperm count.
Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic has effectively treated the problem of Low Sperm Count. They are known to have the best doctors in Delhi for sexual issues and are considered the best doctors in India by their patients. Sidri International also provides purely Ayurvedic Treatment for ailments like Premature ejaculation, Low Sex Drive, Erectile Dysfunction, Paraphimosis, Penis Infections, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, etc.
Low Sperm Count is a problem that is increasing at an alarming rate due to the lifestyle pattern of people. In this chaotic era where people do not heed peaceful healing, Sidri International provides Ayurvedic treatment that heals from within and has a soothing effect on the brain and the body.
SIGNS OF LOW SPERM COUNT
There are a few signs that may give a hint that you may be suffering from low sperm count. Please check the points below:
- The inability to conceive a child is the main sign of low sperm count.
- An inherent hormonal imbalance
- Dilated testicular veins
- Problems with sexual functions like- low sex drive, erectile dysfunction
- Pain in the penis, testicles, or groin
- Swelling or lump in the testicles
- Decreased body hair or facial hair
- Other chromosomal or hormonal abnormalities
CAUSES OF LOW SPERM COUNT
- A hormonal imbalance such as hypogonadism(reduced hormone production)
- Genetic disorders like Klinefelter syndrome
- Having baby-like testicles (testicular atrophy) or undescended testicles
- Structural issues include; a.) blockage in the tubes that carry the sperm or b.) damage due to any illness or injury.
- Genital infections can also be the culprits, like Chlamydia, gonorrhea, or prostatitis.
- Enlarged veins in the testicles
- Hernia surgery
- History of surgery of the testicles
- Testicles becoming overheated
- Excessive consumption of drugs, alcohol, smoking marijuana or cocaine
- Being overweight
- Antibodies that attack sperm
- Celiac disease
- Exposure to chemicals
- Emotional stress
WHEN TO CONSULT A DOCTOR FOR LOW SPERM COUNT?
If you have been trying to conceive a child for a long time and cannot, you should consult a Sexologist to learn more about your problem. Low sperm count is not a problem that simple assumptions can identify; you will require a specialist for the same purpose. Expert Doctors Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic provide world-class treatment for Low Sperm Count with Ayurveda. When choosing the proper treatment, people nowadays have shifted from conventional methods. They generally prefer to move to Ayurveda which is more natural and pacifying.
Sidri international Skin Hair and Sexology clinic provides expert care through counseling sessions, which begin with understanding the problem by listening to the patient’s symptoms. Then a few lab tests may be suggested by Expert Doctors, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput, to find out more about the ailment and its gravity.
How can you assist your doctor with a low sperm count?
- Prepare a list of your symptoms
- Write down how frequently you face them
- Prepare a list of the questions you need to ask your doctor about your condition.
- Write down the medicines (if any) that were taken you regularly or right before the problem began.
AYURVEDA AS THE BEST CURE FOR LOW SPERM COUNT: WHY CHOOSE AYURVEDA AT SIDRI INTERNATIONAL FOR LOW SPERM COUNT ISSUES?
Various herbs used in Ayurvedic treatments tend to increase sperm count naturally without harming any other process of the body. Sidri International provides natural and purely ayurvedic medication for all problems related to complex and diverse sexual issues.
The Doctors have treated low sperm count at Sidri International since its inception, and the results have always been mind-blowing. The patients who visited Sidri International have been treated with the utmost care and provided the best-customized medications by expert doctors, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput.
Medicines are customized to cater to individual needs, and their composition is such that patients have reported quick and satisfactory results.
Many patients have reported an increased sperm count, increased time in bed, and increased desire to have sex. This is because the Ayurvedic Treatment provided by Sidri International has always been effective. It has been a savior for many couples who were unable to conceive.
HOW CAN A MAN PREVENT HAVING A LOW SPERM COUNT?:
- Don’t smoke
- Limit the consumption of alcohol
- Do not take illicit drugs
- Check for medications that may adversely affect your sperm count
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Practice some exercise or workout
- Avoid excessive heat and radiation
- Avoid stress and keep calm
- Avoid chemical exposure or toxic exposure
WANT TO INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT?
Do not worry but hurry and book your Online Consultation at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic!