MALE INFERTILITY: THE PROBLEM LESS TALKED ABOUT
In today’s era, there is no particular lifestyle being practised by the people, and there is no certainty in the type of routine that they follow; hence, problems like Male infertility, genital warts, premature ejaculation, etc., are pretty common.
Male infertility is the inability of a male to cause pregnancy in a fertile female. Male infertility is generally due to deficiencies in male semen.
In general terms, it is when a health issue in a male partner reduces the chances of a fertile female becoming pregnant. It has been observed that 13-14 couples out of 100 cannot produce children because the male partner has male infertility. Male infertility also accounts for 50% of infertility cases.
Male infertility can be cured by medication and a slight lifestyle change. Still, it is essential to choose the right type of treatment. Sidri International Clinic provides the best treatment for problems related to Skin, Hair and Sexology with natural elements of Ayurveda.
Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic has been known to provide the best Ayurvedic Medications for increasing low sperm count. In addition, Sidri International has the best Sexologists who treat patients with the utmost care and provide a healthy and friendly environment.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF MALE INFERTILITY
Male infertility may be present if the woman is fertile and cannot conceive even after multiple attempts of unprotected sexual intercourse. Men may also face abnormal changes in hair growth due to hormone imbalance.
CAUSES OF MALE INFERTILITY
The causes of male infertility are:
- Abnormal sperm production or function: due to undescended testicles, genetic defects, health issues like diabetes, etc
- Problems with delivery of sperms: problems like premature ejaculation, certain genetic diseases, blockage in testicles, damaged organs etc
- Over-exposure to certain factors: like- drugs, alcohol, smoking, steroids, etc
- Damage related to cancer and its treatment: damage including that from radiation or chemotherapy, treatment of cancer can result in male infertility.
- Urinary tract infection
- History of STDs
- Inflammation of the testicles
- Swollen veins in the scrotum
- Abnormally developed testicles
- Hormonal disorders
- Genetic disorders
DIAGNOSIS OF MALE INFERTILITY
Specific ways of examination may assess potential male infertility. The doctors at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic are experts in Sexual problems relating to Men. Dr Manu Rajput and Dr Kanu Rajput have high proficiency in their field and create a comfortable ambience for their patients. This helps their patients to talk openly and freely about their problems.
The doctors at Sidri international may also conduct a few tests to find out more about male infertility like:
- Semen analysis: to determine the quality and number of sperms
- A blood test: to check for infections or hormonal issues
- Making a culture of fluid from the penis to check for infections
- Physical examination of the scrotum, penis and prostate, if required.
HOW DO THE TESTS HELP IN MALE INFERTILITY?
The tests help to determine –
Total amount or volume of semen:2 Ml is considered normal
Sperm count: 20 million to 300 million per ml is considered normal, whereas 10 million is considered poor
Morphology: the size and shape of the sperm affect its ability to reach the egg. 30% is regarded as a good amount of sperm shaped usually.
Motility: movement and number of active cells. Movement is rated from 0-4, out of which a number over three is considered good. The amount of active cells is placed in percentages from 1-100%, with 50% believed to be the minimum.
CURE OF MALE INFERTILITY
The rate at which male infertility is increasing is alarming in today’s lifestyle. Modern-day couples are most affected by these problems due to their inappropriate habits and schedules.
As male infertility is a big reason to ponder upon the healthy relationship of a couple, nobody would like to seek a temporary and less effective treatment. Therefore, the cure should be natural and everlasting, which could heal properly. Sidri international offers expert male infertility care in Ayurveda under Expert Doctors Dr Manu Rajput and Dr Kanu Rajput. We have been providing effective results to patients worldwide and increasing their sperm count tremendously.
Ayurveda has been proven evidence to increase sexual drive and action in bed as and when taken to cure sexual problems. Medications provided by the Experts at Sidri international have always been 100% natural and personalized and have catered to every need of the individual patient.
So if you have male infertility, soothe your body with the best natural treatment for Male Infertility in Delhi. Consult Online at Sidri International now! Ever since online consultations started, you can safely say, It’s a Sexual Health Clinic near me for Male infertility. Low Sperm Count, Oligospermia, Teratozoospermia, Asthenozoospermia, Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation or Phimosis (Tight Foreskin) etc., we are there for you.
PREVENTIONS FOR MALE INFERTILITY
Generally, there is nothing much which can prevent male genetic infertility, but otherwise, the following steps can be helpful:
- Avoiding sexually transmitted diseases
- Avoiding illicit drugs
- Avoiding radiation when possible
- Avoiding exposure to toxic substances
- Avoiding heavy or frequent or heavy usage of alcohol
- Observing a good personal hygiene
- Avoiding long hot baths or hot tubs
- Wearing loose underwear
- So break free from conventional methods of medications as it’s time to treat your body with some natural, time-tested herbs of Ayurveda.