Signs and Symptoms of male infertility
Male infertility may be present if the woman is fertile and is not able to conceive even after multiple attempts of unprotected sexual intercourse. Men may also face abnormal changes in hair growth due to hormone imbalance.
Causes of male infertility
The causes of male infertility are:
- Abnormal sperm production or function: due to undescended testicles, genetic defects, health issues like diabetes, etc
- Problems with delivery of sperms: problems like premature ejaculation, certain genetic diseases, blockage in testicles, damaged organs etc
- Over-exposure to certain factors : like- drugs, alcohol, smoking, steroids, etc
- Damage related to cancer and its treatment: damage including that from radiation or chemotherapy, treatment of cancer can result in male infertility.
- Urinary tract infection
- History of STDs
- Inflammation of the testicles
- Swollen veins in the scrotum
- Abnormally developed testicles
- Hormonal disorders
- Genetic disorders
Diagnosis of male infertility
Potential male infertility may be assessed by the way of a physical examination. The doctors at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology are experts in Sexual problems relating to Men and women. Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput are experts in the field and create a comfortable atmosphere for their patients which helps them to talk openly and freely about their problems.
The doctors at Sidri international may also conduct a few tests to find out more about male infertility like:
- Semen analysis: to determine the quality and number of sperms
- A blood test: to check for infections or hormonal issues
- Making a culture of fluid from the penis to check for infections
- Physical examination of the scrotum, penis and prostate
How the tests help in male infertility?
The tests help to determine –
- Total amount or volume of semen:2 Mm being considered as normal
- Sperm count: 20 million to 300 million per ml is considered normal whereas 10 million is considered as poor
- Morphology: the size and shape of the sperm affects its ability to reach the egg. 30% is considered a good amount of sperm that is shaped normal.
- Motility: movement and number of active cells. Movement is rated from 0-4 out of which the number over 3 is considered good. The amount of active cells is rated in percentages from 1-100% with 50% considered as the minimum.
Cure of male infertility
The rate at which male infertility is increasing is alarming in today’s lifestyle. Modern day couple have been found to be affected by these problems the most due to their inappropriate habits and schedules. As male infertility is a big reason to ponder upon for healthy relationship of a couple, nobody would like to seek a temporary and less effective treatment. The cure should be natural and everlasting which could heal properly. Sidri international brings your expert care in Ayurveda under the guidance of Expert Doctors, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput which has been providing effective results to patients from around the world and has increased their sperm count tremendously.
Ayurveda has proven to increase sexual drive and has increased the action in bed as and when taken to cure sexual problems. The medications provided by the Experts at Sidri international has always been 100% natural and personalized which have catered to each and every need of the individual patient.
So if you are suffering from male infertility and do not want to become a laboratory’s frog by using traditional methods of medication, soothe your body with the best natural treatment in Delhi for all sexual problems and visit Sidri International now!
Preventions for male infertility
Generally there is nothing much which can actually prevent male infertility that is genetic but otherwise the following steps can be helpful:
- Avoiding sexually transmitted diseases
- Avoiding illicit drugs
- Avoiding radiation when possible
- Avoiding exposure to toxic substances
- Avoiding heavy or frequent or heavy usage of alcohol
- Observing a good personal hygiene
- Avoiding long hot baths or hot tubs
- Wearing loose underwear
So break free from conventional methods of medications as its time to treat your body with some natural perks of Ayurveda.
Treat your problem right!
Visit us today only after a Confirmed Appointment! Book Your Appointment Now!!!