WHAT IS RINGWORM or Jock Itch or daad?
The name ‘ringworm’ is given to the worm-like lesions caused due to fungal infection. The most common fungus that causes the infection of the groin area is tinea cruris, also known as Jock itch. It is also present on the buttocks and inner surface of the thighs. Jock itch is generally diagnosed through physical examination, fungal culture, and the KOH test. To diagnose jock itch, visit Sidri International Skin hair and Sexology Clinic, the best ringworm infection treatment clinic in New Delhi, India. Familiar people in India also call jock itch DAAD and try to search for Daad ki Dawa / Dawai, only to make things more complicated for them and doctors.
WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS CAUSES OF RINGWORM, Jock Itch or daad?
Ringworm infection in the groin area is contagious and may transfer from person to person. The disease can be spread by using the clothes or towels of the infected person. Moisture, bacterial growth, and irritation in the groin area are other possible causes of jock itch.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF RINGWORM INFECTION, or jock itch or daad?
Following are some of the symptoms of ringworm infection:
- You may experience blisters or pustules along with patches.
- Lesions are in the shape of a ring-like worm.
- Redness and itching at the site of infection.
If you experience the above symptoms or any other symptoms that cause your concern, book an appointment with Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput, experts in diagnosing and treating jock itch.
CAN JOCK ITCH OR TINEA CRURIS BE SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED? IS RINGWORM A SIGN OF A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE? CAN I GET DAAD THROUGH SEX?
Jock itch or tinea cruris is not a sexually transmitted disease. However, it can be transmitted if a person infected with a jock itch has sexual intercourse with a healthy person. It is also to be noted that if one person touches the genitals of an infected person, the healthy person is at high risk of contracting ringworm infection on their hands.
WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS REMEDIES FOR RINGWORM INFECTION?
Ringworm infection can be treated through various medications. These include allopathic medicines, ayurvedic medications, and lifestyle modifications. Ayurveda has described in detail different treatment modalities for ringworm infection. Ayurvedic treatment has relatively lesser side effects.
WHAT ARE THE HOME REMEDIES FOR RINGWORM INFECTION?
Various home remedies for the treatment of ringworm infections are available. However, it is to be noted that diagnosis is essential for ringworm infection. Therefore, if you are experiencing symptoms of ringworm infection, get it accurately diagnosed at Sidri International Clinic, New Delhi. Following are the home remedies for ringworm infection:
- Maintain proper hygiene. Clean the area with soap and water and dry the affected area thoroughly.
- You may apply tea tree oil to the site as it has antifungal properties.
- Turmeric may be used directly or can be administered orally.
- Apply oregano oil after mixing it with carrier oil on the affected area.
HOW TO REMOVE FUNGAL INFECTION MARKS DUE TO RINGWORM?
In some patients, ringworm infection may leave a scar. There are various options to treat the scars. However, early treatment through doctors even reduces the possibility of scarring. But if you already have scarring due to ringworm, then:
The following treatment options are available for the removal of scarring:
- You may try home remedies like lemon juice, honey, and Vitamin D or E oil.
- Take vitamin C supplements.
- skin exfoliation, and dermabrasion
WHAT ARE THE BEST WAYS TO GET RELIEF FROM GROIN ITCHES?
Following are some of the ways to get relief from groin itches:
- Arid the affected area.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Change your clothes every day.
- Apply topical formulations with the antifungal property.
- Wear comfortable and loose clothes.
WHY ARE HOME REMEDIES FOR JOCK ITCH OR DAAD NOT WORKING ON YOU?
Sometimes, the wrong medicines for jock itch, ringworm, or daad are consumed, either due to self-medication or improper medication by doctors, chemists, online sources like YouTube, etc. Due to incorrect implementation, this problem becomes more complex and even much harder to treat. Therefore, it is always better to consult doctors like Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput if home remedies for jock itch or daad are not working.
WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS RINGWORM OR JOCK ITCH CAN CAUSE IN YOUR MARRIED LIFE?
- Patients must know that ringworm treatment is not as simple as you think. It can cause various problems in your married life and sex life. Some of the situations you might face are:
- You accidentally infected your partner by using their towel etc.
- You accidentally infected your partner while having sex.
- Your partner might not want to get physically involved with you due to your constant habit of scratching your private parts.
- Your partner rushes towards the climax to remain safe and avoid getting infected, which is invalid with prolonged exposure.
- Females might pass jock itch to the vaginal opening, labia, and anus.
- Males can pass jock itch to the anus, scrotum, and penis.
- As far as males are concerned, if they get ringworm infection either through their female partner or by themselves and it gets spread to their penis, then they will have the following problems:
Both penile yeast infection and balanitis may cause a man to ejaculate too quickly. This happens because of too much sensitivity of the glans penis one has after being infected. If ejaculating early due to too much sensitivity becomes a habit, it may take the form of premature ejaculation.
Also, we will try to educate you more about Male Candidiasis/ Penile Candidiasis / Penile Yeast Infection. So STAY TUNED.
WHOM SHOULD YOU CONSULT IF YOU DO NOT WISH ALL THESE PROBLEMS FOR YOURSELF?
You can consult any good Ayurvedic sexologist doctor near you who can diagnose your problem through Ayurvedic principles and then can give effective treatment for jock itch, ringworm or daad. However, you cannot find a good Ayurvedic Sexologist near you. In that case, you can consult Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput, who practice at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic.
A simple search on google, like Best Jock Itch Ayurvedic Treatment by Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput, will be pretty easy for you. Let them take care of your stubborn ringworm infection. Please make an appointment before visiting so they can devote proper time to you.