Ringworm, Tinea Cruris, Jock Itch, Daad Infection: Natural Home Remedies, Ayurvedic Treatment in New Delhi India
WHAT IS RINGWORM or Jock Itch or daad?
The name ‘ringworm’ is given to the worm-like lesions caused due to fungal infection. The most common fungus that causes the infection of the groin area is tinea cruris also known as Jock itch. It is also present on the buttocks and inner surface of the thighs. Jock itch is generally diagnosed through physical examination, fungal culture, and the KOH test. To diagnose jock itch, visit Sidri International Skin hair and Sexology Clinic which is the best clinic for ringworm infection treatment in New Delhi India. Common man in India also call jock itch as DAAD and try to search for Daad ki Dawa / Dawai only to make things more complicated for them as well as for doctors.
WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS CAUSES OF RINGWORM, Jock Itch or daad?
Ringworm infection in the groin area is contagious and may transfer from person to person. The infection can be spread by using the clothes or towels of the infected person. Moisture, bacterial growth, and irritation in the groin area are other possible causes for jock itch.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF RINGWORM INFECTION or jock itch or daad?
Following are some of the symptoms of ringworm infection:
- You may experience blisters or pustules along with patches.
- Lesions are in the shape of a ring-like worm.
- Redness and itching at the site of infection.
In case you experience the above symptoms or any other symptoms that are the cause of your concern, book an appointment with Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput who are experts in diagnosing and treating jock itch.
CAN JOCK ITCH OR TINEA CRURIS SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED? IS RINGWORM A SIGN OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE? CAN I GET DAAD THROUGH SEX?
Jock itch or tinea cruris, itself, is not a sexually transmitted disease. However, it can be transmitted if a person infected with jock itch has sexual intercourse with a healthy person. It is also to be noted that if one person touches the genitals of an infected person, the healthy person is at high risk of contracting ringworm infection on hands.
WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS REMEDIES FOR RINGWORM INFECTION?
Ringworm infection can be treated through various medications. These include allopathic medications, ayurvedic medications, and lifestyle modifications. Ayurveda has described in detail about various treatment modalities for ringworm infection. Ayurvedic treatment has relatively lesser side effects, of course when the treatment is provided by doctors such as Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput, who are experts in treating ringworm infection along with various infertility disorders.
WHAT ARE THE HOME REMEDIES FOR RINGWORM INFECTION?
Various home remedies for the treatment of ringworm infection are available. However, it is to be noted that diagnosis is important in ringworm infection. If you are experiencing symptoms of ringworm infection, get it accurately diagnosed at Sidri International Clinic, New Delhi. Following are the home remedies for ringworm infection:
- Maintain proper hygiene. Clean the area with soap and water and dry the affected area completely.
- You may apply tea tree oil to the area as it has antifungal property.
- Turmeric may directly be applied or can be administered orally.
- Apply oregano oil after mixing it with a carrier oil on the affected area.
In case the home remedies methods are not effective, book your appointment with Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic.
Dr. Kanu Rajput and Dr. Manu Rajput are best doctor for treating ringworm in New Delhi India.
HOW TO REMOVE FUNGAL INFECTION MARKS DUE TO RINGWORM?
In some patients, ringworm infection may leave a scar. There are various options to treat the scars. However, early treatment through doctors such as Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput who are experienced in treating ringworm infection which even reduce the possibility of scarring. But if you already have scarring due to ringworm then:
Following treatment options are available for removal of scarring:
- You may try home remedies such as lemon juice, honey, and Vitamin D or Vitamin E oil.
- Take vitamin C supplement
- skin exfoliation, and dermabrasion
- Or simply visit Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic in New Delhi India. Let us take care of the scarring. It will be a slow but a steady approach.
WHAT ARE THE BEST WAYS TO GET RELIEF FROM GROIN ITCHES?
Following are some of the ways to get relief from groin itches:
- Completely dry the affected area.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Change your clothes every day.
- Apply topical formulations with the antifungal property.
- Wear comfortable and loose clothes.
WHY HOME REMEDIES FOR JOCK ITCH OR DAAD IS NOT WORKING ON YOU?
Sometimes consume wrong medicines for jock itch or ringworm or daad either due to self medication or due to improper medicines by doctors, chemists, online sources like YouTube etc. Due to incorrect implementation, this problem becomes more complex and even much more harder to treat. It is always better to consult doctors like Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput if home remedies for jock itch or daad is not working for you.
WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS RINGWORM OR JOCK ITCH CAN CAUSE IN YOUR MARRIED LIFE?
- Patients must know that ringworm treatment is not as simple as you are thinking it to be. It can cause various problems in your married life and sex life. Some of the situations you might face are:
- Accidentally infected your partner by using their towel etc.
- Accidentally infected your partner while having sex.
- Your partner might not want to get physically involved with you due to your constant habit of scratching your private parts.
- Your partner rushes towards the climax in order to remain safe and avoid getting infected which is not the case with long exposure.
- Females might pass jock itch to vaginal opening, labia, anus.
- Males can pass jock itch to anus, scrotum, penis.
- As far as males are concerned, if they get ringworm infection either through their female partner or by themselves and it get spread to their penis then they will have following problems:
Both penile yeast infection and balanitis may cause a man to ejaculate too quickly. This happens because of too much sensitivity of glans penis one has after being infected. If ejaculating early due to too much of sensitivity becomes a habit then it may take the form of premature ejaculation.
Also, we will try to educate you more about Male Candidiasis/ Penile Candidiasis / Penile Yeast Infection. So STAY TUNED.
WHOM SHOULD YOU CONSULT IF YOU DO NOT WISH ALL THESE PROBLEMS FOR YOURSELF?
You can consult any good Ayurvedic sexologist doctor near you who can diagnose your problem through Ayurvedic principles and then can give effective treatment for jock itch, ringworm or daad. If you are unable to find good Ayurvedic Sexologist near you then you can definitely consult Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput who practice at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic.
A simple search on google like Best Jock Itch Ayurvedic Treatment by Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput will be quite easy for you. Let them take care of your stubborn ringworm infection. We suggest you to take confirmed appointment before visiting so that they can devote proper time to you.