In simple terms, STDs and STIs are conditions a person generally acquires through sexual contact. They can pass on from one person to another via unprotected sexual intercourse or sexual activity. People with multiple sex partners are at a higher risk of catching these diseases or infections. Let’s take a detailed look at this.
WHAT ARE STDs?
STD stands for Sexually Transmitted Disease. Suppose a person has unprotected anal, vaginal, or oral sex with a person who has an STD. In that case, they are highly likely to catch an STD. Some common STDs include Syphilis, Gonorrhea, HIV / AIDS, etc. This is the most concise and straightforward answer to what STDs are.
WHAT ARE STIs?
If you’re thinking about STIs, STI stands for Sexually Transmitted Infection. STIs can transfer from an infected person to a healthy person via unprotected vaginal, oral, or anal sex. Some STIs include hepatitis B, herpes, balanitis, and penile yeast infection.
STDs AND STIs IN MEN
STDs in men are one of the most common problems the world is facing with sexual openness. Having multiple sexual partners might feel liberating to some, but it comes with a cost. The cases of STDs and STIs among men are rising. Of course, there are other factors other than sexual intercourse responsible too. But we will look at them in detail in the ‘STD Causes’ section.
TYPES OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
Sexually Transmitted Diseases have three different categories:
- Bacterial (Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia)
- Parasitical (Trichomoniasis)
- Viral (Genital Herpes, Human Papillomavirus, HIV)
We’re going to discuss the most common types of Sexually Transmitted Diseases. They include Syphilis, Genital Warts, Gonorrhea, and HIV/AIDS.
Syphilis is a bacterial STD that usually starts with a sore in the mouth, rectum, or genitals. In the beginning, the sore is generally not painful. However, it can spread from person to person via sexual intercourse, mucus contact, or skin contact.
STAGES OF SYPHILIS:
There are mainly four stages of Syphilis-
- Primary Syphilis: Symptoms of primary Syphilis generally appear after ten days to 3 months once exposed. Symptoms are small painless sores called chancre. Patients are usually unaware of this symptom.
- Secondary Syphilis: Symptoms of Secondary Syphilis appear in about two weeks to 10 weeks after the 1st sore appears.
- Latent Syphilis: There are no signs and symptoms of Syphilis, and CSF is normal for months or even years, but you still need treatment to get rid of it. It can spread to your partner in an early latent period.
- Tertiary Syphilis: Around 15% to 30% of patients develop latent Syphilis who do not take treatment at the correct time. It can be due to a wrong diagnosis or can even occur due to self-medication. In the late stage of Tertiary Syphilis, the disease may damage your brain, eyes, heart, nerves, blood vessels, liver, bones, and joints. Treatment is quite tricky at this stage.
BEST DOCTOR FOR SYPHILIS TREATMENT IN NEW DELHI NCR INDIA
You can meet the best syphilis treatment doctor in New Delhi, India, at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic. Instead of providing adulterated chemical-filled solutions in the name of Ayurvedic medicine for Syphilis, they give herbal medicines for Syphilis. These Customized Ayurvedic medicines can cure Syphilis and eliminate the root of the disease. Therefore, patients unable to get their Syphilis cured through allopathic medicines are their best choice.
GENITAL WARTS- STD WITH BUMPS
Genital warts come under STD with bumps. They form a growth on the genitals that sometimes cause itching, pain, and discomfort. If left untreated, genital warts can last for months or even years and spread to your partner’s genitals.
Genital warts appear like small flesh-colored bumps and growths or cauliflower-like appearance. Sometimes, genital warts are so small that they can’t be visible to the naked eye.
GENITAL WARTS SYMPTOMS
- Small flesh-colored brown or pink irregular clustered bumps in the genital region are painless.
- Cauliflower-like shapes that grow closely. This condition is also called Condyloma Acuminata.
- Itching and discomfort in the genital area.
- Bleeding while having sex.
- Found on and around the penis, vagina, anus, or upper thighs.
BEST DOCTOR FOR GENITAL WARTS TREATMENT IN NEW DELHI GURGAON INDIA
Genital warts can also grow in number and size or even form clusters if you don’t seek the proper treatment at the right time. Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput provide risk-free Ayurvedic Genital Warts Treatment in India. In addition, you can visit the Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic for a detailed diagnosis, and they’ll guide you further.
The Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria cause Gonorrhea, one of the oldest known STDs. It produces a yellowish discharge from the penis that causes a burning sensation or itching and is transferable by any sexual contact.
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF GONORRHEA:
A patient of Gonorrhea may have no symptoms at all or may have symptoms like :
- Yellowish or Greenish pus-like discharge from the penis (urethra),
- Pain in the lower abdomen,
- Pain in the pelvis,
- Pain in the testicles (females may have pain in the vagina),
- Pain can occur during sexual intercourse o
- Pain and burning during urination.
- Abnormal discharge from the penis
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Sore throat
AYURVEDIC GONORRHEA TREATMENT IN NEW DELHI, INDIA
Gonorrhoea is not a condition to worry about as long as you seek Ayurvedic Gonorrhea Treatment in India. Sidri International Clinic specializes in providing medicines according to your exact requirements. They don’t prescribe ready-made drugs. Rather they Customise Ayurvedic Medicines.
HIV / AIDS
An infection from HIV caused Human immunodeficiency virus infection and acquired immune deficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS). As a result, the patient can suffer sickness similar to that of influenza. However, it’s a Sexually Transmitted Infection in which the symptoms are manageable.
HIV / AIDS COUNSELLING INDIA
HIV/AIDS is a complex condition, but it doesn’t mean the patient has to lose all hope of living everyday life. On the contrary, it will help if you consult the Sidri International clinic for HIV / AIDS Counselling India to manage your condition. After all, you can’t let a disease define your whole life!
Unprotected sexual contact in any form is one of the leading STD causes. But besides that, there are some other causes most people don’t know. So, let’s check them out.
- Shared needles
- Sharing personal items such as razors and toothbrushes
- An infected woman breastfeeding a child
- An infected pregnant woman to an unborn child
COMMON MALE STD WARNING SIGNS
The warning signs can vary depending on the type of STD you have. However, some of the typical male STD warning signs include
- Discomfort or pain during urination or sex
- Swollen testicles or pain in or around them
- Bumps, sores, or rashes on the penis, anus, thighs, testicles, buttocks, or mouth or around them
- Unusual bleeding or discharge from the penis
Most STI symptoms are similar to those when someone has an STD. Although, here are some common ones.
- Pain or uncomfortable burning sensation during urination
- Pain while ejaculating
- Blisters, bumps, or sores on genitals
- Frequent urination
- Abnormal or colored discharge from the penis
STD TESTING FOR MEN
There are many instances where a person suffers from an STD or STI and doesn’t even know it. Especially in the case of STIs, the symptoms might not be prominent at the beginning itself.
STD testing for men usually involves a swab test or a urine test. The samples then go to the laboratory, after which you receive the reports. For instance, blood or urine test detects the following diseases.
Suppose you have multiple sex partners or you’re having intercourse with someone who does. In that case, it’s important to undergo screening for STDs as a part of your routine checkup.
STDs treatment for bacterial diseases and those caused by parasites are usually foolproof. But for viral STDs, doctors can manage the condition even if a cure is impossible. A single dose of antibiotics is mostly enough to cure diseases like Gonorrhea, chlamydia, Syphilis, and trichomoniasis.
For virus-borne STDs, starting your treatment as soon as possible is better. This makes it possible to reduce the virus count significantly to the extent that it is not detectable.
Some people still search for home remedies for STDs and STIs. For them, there are only a few words to say. ‘Come out of the dreamland and stop being your doctor!’ It’s bizarre how someone with no medical knowledge tries to cure something as serious as an STD at home.
Please leave it to the STD Doctors. Only a qualified sex doctor can provide the correct diagnosis and treatment for an STD or an STI.
- What is the Test for STD?
If you are getting tested for an STD, the doctor will ask you to get urine and a blood test.
- What does an STD test cost in India?
STD test costs in India can vary based on the clinic or the place you visit. But, usually, it starts from Rs. 5,000.
- Where can I get an STI test near me?
If you are thinking, ‘where can I get an STI test near me,’ and you reside in or near Delhi, Sidri International Clinic is the way to go.
- Why should I get an STD checkup?
If you are sexually active with multiple partners, you might have an STD or an STI without knowing. Thus, getting an STD checkup once in a while is essential.
- Where can I get Ayurvedic Syphilis Treatment in New Delhi?
Suppose you are looking for Ayurvedic Syphilis Treatment in New Delhi. In that case, you should book an Online Consultation at Sidri International Clinic. The best part about their treatments is that they are customized according to every patient’s needs.
- Where can I get Ayurvedic Genital Warts Treatment in New Delhi?
Genital warts can be highly uncomfortable. But you can visit Sidri International clinic for symptomatic relief and permanent treatment. Since it’s an Ayurvedic Genital Warts Treatment in New Delhi, you don’t have to worry about the side effects.
- Where can I get Ayurvedic Gonorrhea Treatment in New Delhi?
Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput provide the best Ayurvedic Gonorrhea Treatment in Delhi. Their medicines are proven to deliver positive results and are safe. They also provide damage repair to patients from many STDs & STIs and eliminate the problem at its root.
- Where can I get HIV / AIDS Counselling in New Delhi?
At Sidri International Clinic, you can get a detailed consultation, observation, and assessment of your situation, including HIV / AIDS counseling in New Delhi.
The biggest mistake is not getting STDs and STIs checked by a specialist. It’s high time people realize that they can’t treat everything at home. So, suppose you encounter any of the above warning signs. Then, you should book an appointment with a sex specialist in Delhi and follow the necessary instructions and medications.