WHAT IS PERFORMANCE ANXIETY?
While having sex, do you have a fear that your performance is up to the mark or not? If yes, you are suffering from a sexual disorder named performance anxiety. Sex is supposed to be a pleasurable activity. Still, it is impossible to make it fun and exciting while thinking about your performance. In addition, some men feel that they do not have an excellent physical appearance or their penis is small to satisfy their partners. These are a few examples of men getting tense and not performing correctly, affecting their sexual and personal lives.
SYMPTOMS OF SEXUAL PERFORMANCE ANXIETY ARE :
1. Loss of desire/interest in sex or Low Libido
2. Inability to orgasm.
3. Premature ejaculation.
4. Erectile dysfunction.
5. Sexual Aversion: Avoidance of Sex or Physical and or Emotional Intimacy with the partner
6. Mood Changes/ Irritability/ Fear/ Frustration/ Feeling of Guilt due to poor sexual activities
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF SEXUAL PERFORMANCE ANXIETY?
Causes of performance anxiety are :
1. Body image issues: Every person is not perfect. Some are short, and some are tall, fat, or thin. Unfortunately, some people become too conscious about their physical appearance and think that their partners will not like them the way they are. This gives birth to Performance Anxiety.
2. Erectile Dysfunction: Some men think that their penis will be able to reach the erection that is required to have sex. When it doesn’t happen, this makes them conscious and leads to performance anxiety.
3. Penis Size: Some men with average or below average penis size think their penis size is insufficient to satisfy their partners. They believe that the size of their penis is too small, leading to performance anxiety in them.
4. Negative Past Experiences: Due to some negative past sexual experiences, performance anxiety makes its way. Some men might have been ridiculed by their partners for some reason.
5. Premature Ejaculation: When your previous sexual encounters have been unsatisfactory due to Premature Ejaculation, or you are concerned about ejaculating too early while masturbating. These issues, too, can lead to Sexual Performance Anxiety in men due to PE.
6. Relationship Issues: Problems or conflicts in your relationship can also lead to sexual issues. It is often seen that when female talks too highly about good sexual experiences with her previous partners, this may lead to high mental pressure and can cause a lot of sexual performance anxiety in men.
TREATMENT FOR SEXUAL PERFORMANCE ANXIETY
Dealing with such sexual disorders is not easy. Therefore, proper treatment at the correct time is essential. Speaking of medicine, what better can we think of than Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is considered the most harmless and natural treatment. However, suppose you are searching for the Best Ayurvedic Sexologist Doctor in Delhi to treat Sexual Performance Anxiety. In that case, Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic is the place for you.
You can find experienced and qualified doctors, Dr. Kanu Rajput and Dr. Manu Rajput, here. They can help you in every way possible.
They create a friendly environment so that it becomes easy for you to share your issues with them and find the best solution. So, if you are facing severe sexual problems, consult Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic today.