BALANITIS & BALANOPOSTHITIS: THE UNDERRATED PROBLEMS, THEIR CARE, CAUTIONS AND IMPORTANCE OF TREATMENT
Balanitis is an inflammation of the glans, or the head of the Penis, due to infection or another cause. Balanitis can be uncomfortable and sometimes painful. It is a skin irritation that affects men and boys. Commonly it affects one in every 25 men.
Balanoposthitis is a combination of two words, Balanitis, and posthitis. “Balanitis” is inflammation of the glans, whereas “Posthitis” is inflammation of the foreskin.
It is more likely to happen if there is phimosis, a condition where the foreskin of the Penis is too tight. Women can also have Balanitis, a term used to describe an inflammation of the clitoris. Still, here in this article, we will spotlight the glans of the Penis.
Balanitis occurs in both circumcised and uncircumcised men, although Balanitis may occur in men who are not circumcised. However, in our clinical practice at Sidri International Clinic, we have seen even Circumcised men consulting us for Balanitis. Young men generally are affected with Balanitis only if they have a very tight foreskin that is difficult to pull back.
It is necessary to take the treatment of Balanitis and Balanoposthitis in time. If not treated well in time, it can make you uncomfortable in one of the most sensitive parts of the body, i.e., the glans (head of the Penis) and the foreskin (loose flap of skin that covers the head of the Penis).
Balanitis is not age restrictive, as it can happen at any age.
Balanitis or Balanoposthitis may not look very serious at first instance. Still, it is necessary to take proper treatment which clears the issue from the root cause so that there are generally no recurrences.
Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic provide the best Ayurvedic treatment for all sexual problems like Premature ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction, Candidiasis, Tight Foreskin, Penile Yeast Infection, Sexually Transmitted Infections, and Sexually Transmitted Diseases, etc.
CAUSES OF BALANITIS & BALANOPOSTHITIS
Balanitis affects the glans or the head of the Penis, and it may be root in several causes:
- If a person does not keep the genital area clean, they may be at a higher risk of contracting an infection.
- Using harsh chemical soaps, body lotions, lubricants, penile enhancement massage oils & creams, delay sprays, and numbing creams or gels can irritate the skin on your Penis and trigger Balanitis and Balanoposthitis.
- Uncontrolled Diabetes is also a cause of Balanitis as well as Balanoposthitis.
- Drugs prescribed to cure Diabetes, like dapagliflozin, etc., can also cause the problem of Balanitis.
- Balanitis can also be caused because of certain bacteria.
- Balanitis can also be caused due to reactive arthritis.
- Poor hygiene can contribute to sweat, dirt, and bacteria accumulated under the foreskin and can result in Balanitis.
- Allergies to certain chemicals can cause Balanitis.
- Infection with Candida Albicans is the most common cause of Balanitis.
- Sexually transmitted infections like Herpes simplex virus and syphilis can also contribute to Balanitis.
- Chemicals used in condoms can also cause irritation and Balanitis.
- Balanitis can also be caused due to skin conditions like Lichen Planus, Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dermatitis.
- Children fiddling with their foreskin
- Rough masturbation or Sexual intercourse without a proper lubricant can also cause Balanitis due to friction and micro tears on the glans and foreskin.
- Chronic itching can lead to trauma on the glans and foreskin, leading to Balanitis and Balanoposthitis.
- Dry humping on a bed or over a partner can cause Balanitis due to friction.
After reading about many causes, one may need clarification about how the problem should be diagnosed. Still, it would be best if you never forgot that trying self-medication might adversely affect your manhood. So it is always better to go by expert advice.
Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic is among the top best sex clinics not only in Delhi NCR but also in India. Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic is one of the most renowned clinics in New Delhi, India, for solving sexual problems in men.
We successfully treat patients having severe, chronic, resistant, and recurrent Balanitis and Balanoposthitis issues. Therefore, the patients are satisfied with our treatment and the counseling method done by the Famous sexologists in India, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput.
SYMPTOMS OF BALANITIS & BALANOPOSTHITIS
- Tight, shiny skin on the glans and foreskin.
- Redness around the glans and foreskin.
- Inflammation, soreness, itchiness, or irritation of the glans and foreskin.
- A thick, lumpy, curdy, cheesy discharge under the foreskin.
- An unpleasant smell from Penis.
- The tight foreskin can be challenging to pull back.
- Painful urination
- Swollen glands near the Penis.
- Sores on the glans
- Soreness, irritation, and discharge may occur under the foreskin 2 to 3 days after sexual intercourse.
- Pain and burning while peeing.
- Smegma can be discovered if the Penis is not regularly washed.
- Cuts and fissures are seen on the tip of the foreskin.
- Changes in skin color and texture of the foreskin.
- Oedema (swelling) on the foreskin may also lead to the thickening of the foreskin.
- Fibrosis (scarring) can be seen on the foreskin. A thick, whitish change in the texture of the foreskin and prepuce can recognize it.
TYPES OF BALANITIS
There are majorly three types of Balanitis:
- Zoon’s Balanitis or Plasma Cell Balanitis: A most common type of Balanitis, one may face inflammation on the head of the Penis.
- Circinate Balanitis typically occurs as a consequence of reactive arthritis.
- Pseudoepitheliomatous Keratotic and Micaceous Balanitis: characterized by scaly, wart-like skin lesions on the head of the Penis.
COMPLICATIONS OF BALANITIS & BALANOPOSTHITIS
Balanitis is easy to treat, but it may also have a few complications, which can be:
- Scarring of the opening of the Penis
- Inadequate blood supply to the Penis
- Retraction of the foreskin may become painful.
It is miserable that due to a lack of knowledge, people tend to underestimate the fatal consequences of Balanitis and Balanoposthitis, leading to physical and mental distress for many people.
But at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic, the Customised Ayurvedic Medications prepared by Dr. Kanu Rajput, Counselling Sessions, and Diet & Lifestyle Modifications by Dr. Manu Rajput have proved to be a boon for patients to overcome these challenging medical issues that too without circumcision surgery.
DIAGNOSIS OF BALANITIS & BALANOPOSTHITIS
People are generally shy and reluctant regarding sexual problems and their diagnosis. Still, one must know that sexual issues should be dealt with utmost care and with the help of the most excellent and experienced team of doctors. Balanitis can be easily diagnosed by looking at the redness and inflammation near the Penis.
The doctors may advise the patient on potential irritants and how to avoid them and practice good hygiene.
The doctor may also examine the skin for dermatitis or diseases involving the genital area. Diagnosis of Balanitis or, that matter of fact, may also include questioning by the doctor about symptoms, experience during sexual intercourse, etc.
In some instances, the doctors can diagnose Balanitis based on symptoms, and sometimes he may perform some tests like:
- Serum glucose test (to test for Diabetes)
- Lab tests of any discharge
- Tests to check for STDs
- Test for medical conditions that cause Balanitis
Book Your Online Consultation Now at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic, and get your sexual problems cured by one of the Best Doctors to treat Balanitis and Balanoposthitis in New Delhi, India!
PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR BALANITIS & BALANOPOSTHITIS
Preventions include hygiene tips that can help one to avoid the problem of Balanitis & Balanoposthitis.
- The area should be washed thoroughly and gently with warm water.
- Neutral soap shall be used to keep the site free from chemicals, and the neutral soap shall also be rinsed off thoroughly.
- Men who develop Balanitis after sex should wash their Penis after sex.
- Using latex-free condoms
- Practicing safe sex to avoid problems of STIs
- The strict control of blood sugar levels.
HOW AYURVEDA TREATMENT AT SIDRI INTERNATIONAL HELPS IN CURING BALANITIS & BALANOPOSTHITIS
Allopathic medicines may manage the condition temporarily, but there have been cases of recurrence of diseases. Allopathic treatments hide all the flaws under temporary sheets of antifungal and antibiotic medicines. Still, they fail to realize the long-term side effects of these chemicals on a person’s body. Ayurveda heals the condition from within as it is natural and purely nature-based.
It is being seen that antifungals and antibiotics are showing resistance these days. So it becomes a vicious cycle. Most of the time, patients complain that their previous doctor just kept changing and increasing the strength of antifungals and antibiotics each time they visited after having a relapse of Balanitis and Balanoposthitis. On top of it, the local application of Steroid based Creams leads to more menace than doing any good to the skin.
When patients reach out to us at Sidri International Clinic, they are generally in a state of high physical and mental agony of the failed previous treatments, multiple investigation reports, and side effects from those medicines. As a result, they lose hope of getting relief from these distressful medical conditions.
Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput are renowned for treating Balanitis and Balanoposthitis with their Specialized Customised Medicines based on Ayurveda Principles.
Ayurveda Treatment means directly reaching out to the roots; this is the only reason Ayurveda is considered safe and effective without any side effects.
Ayurveda is not only about medicine but also about diet & lifestyle modifications. That is the logic because it is said that Ayurveda is said to heal the body holistically rather than manage the symptoms.
It has been known for ages that Ayurveda is a safe treatment modality. It has been well-researched and chosen by educated, well-informed, and health-conscious patients to cure their diseases.
Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic provides Customised Ayurveda-based medicines. These Bespoke Customised Medicines help patients heal their Chronic, Severe, Recurring, and Resistant Balanitis and Balanoposthitis issues.
The medicinal treatment given at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic by Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput is based on individual patients’ medical conditions, severity, and needs.
At Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic, Phimosis (tight foreskin) and Balanoposthitis are treated without circumcision surgery with safe ayurvedic medications.
Hurry up, book your Online Consultation today and keep your life happy with problem-free sex. Keep yourself and your partner happy. Get cured by a team of the Best Sexologists in Delhi.