WHAT IS PHIMOSIS (TIGHT FORESKIN)?
When a male cannot pull back his penis foreskin either partially or entirely, that condition is called phimosis.
In a normal adult male, the foreskin is bound to roll back easily. Still, in phimosis, the foreskin is too tight to roll back, causing pain and discomfort. Due to this, many patients often call phimosis the tight foreskin.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF PHIMOSIS?
Phimosis is of 2 types:
- Partial Phimosis- If the penis is not erect, the foreskin easily goes down (either partially or entirely) and returns to normal. But when the penis is hard, it only goes slightly down and then causes pain and discomfort.
- Complete Phimosis- In this type of phimosis, whether the penis is erect or flaccid, the foreskin is too tight to pull down, causing severe pain and discomfort.
CAUSES OF PHIMOSIS
Phimosis is most likely to occur in older boys who have the following:
- Fused foreskin – penile adhesions or skin bridge
- Poor hygiene
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Repeated rough handling of the foreskin
- Foreskin infections
- Sexually transmitted infections and diseases
- Short frenulum or frenulum breve
Phimosis is most likely to occur in adult males who have the following:
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Lichen planus
- Lichen sclerosis or Balanitis xerotica obliterans (BXO)
- Balanitis– Redness & Inflammation of glans penis
- Balanoposthitis – Redness & Inflammation of glans penis and foreskin
- Fungal Infection on the penis
- Bacterial Infection on the penis
- Catheterization – forcefully pulling of catheter causing micro-tears can also cause pathological phimosis
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF PHIMOSIS?
- Difficulty in pulling back the foreskin when the penis is soft.
- Difficulty in pulling back the foreskin when the penis is hard.
- Pain at the time of erection causes the penis to lose erection.
- In pinhole phimosis, the patient will have difficulty passing urine.
- Paraphimosis (foreskin stuck behind the glans, which appears as a tire) is a medical emergency that mainly occurs in patients with phimosis.
WHAT ARE THE GRADES OF SEVERITY OF PHIMOSIS?
Grade 0: Foreskin is easily pulled down without causing pain and discomfort.
Grade 1: Foreskin goes down easily but gets tight behind the glans penis.
Grade 2: Glans penis is slightly visible when the foreskin is pulled back.
Grade 3: Only the external urethral orifice is visible. The pink head of the penis is not visible.
Grade 4: Foreskin goes a little down, but neither urinary meatus is seen nor glans penis.
Grade 5: Complete inability to pull back the prepuce.
WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS I CAN FACE IF I HAVE PHIMOSIS?
There can be many problems if you have phimosis. Some of the most common tight foreskin issues are:
- Frequent Balanitis – inflammation of the glans penis. (Read about Balanitis Here)
- Frequent Balanoposthitis – inflammation of the glans, penis, and foreskin. (Read about Balanoposthitis Here)
- Penile cancer
- Urine retention
- Narrowing of the penile opening
- Erectile dysfunction (Read about Erectile dysfunction Here)
- Premature ejaculation (Read about Premature ejaculation Here)
- Paraphimosis – Foreskin gets stuck behind and doesn’t return to normal position, making the penis swell due to fluid build-up.
* * PARAPHIMOSIS IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY; if it gets more severe over the period, it can cause gangrene resulting in loss of the tip of the penis.
WHAT IS CIRCUMCISION? WHAT ARE VARIOUS TYPES OF CIRCUMCISION?
To keep it simple for you . . . Circumcision is the permanent removal of foreskin or prepuce.
In more straightforward language, Circumcision is similar to khatna (but not the same) performed in many religions.
Khatna is done as a ritual, whereas Circumcision is suggested for various medical conditions like:
- phimosis or tight foreskin,
- paraphimosis ( a medical emergency condition in which the foreskin gets stuck behind after swelling),
- balanitis (redness on the glans penis),
- balanoposthitis (redness on glans, penis, and foreskin),
- Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans or BXO,
- candidiasis and many other recurrent penis infections.
At Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic, we proudly say that at our center, we treat a wide variety of phimosis without surgery.
That means patients willing to save their precious foreskin forever and want to remain UNCUT can book their appointment to meet us in person and get their tight foreskin issue resolved without undergoing Circumcision (foreskin removal surgery).
Many doctors provide circumcision treatment for tight foreskin either through:
- Regular Circumcision
- ZSR circumcision or through similar techniques of ZSR circumcision, i.e., stapler circumcision
- Laser circumcision etc.
They perform either partial Circumcision or complete Circumcision, depending upon your requirement or need.
But to save your precious foreskin/ prepuce, we do not do any circumcision / permanent foreskin removal. This is because we know how vital the foreskin is for your ultimate sexual pleasure; thus, we retain it and not remove it.
IS PHIMOSIS TREATMENT WITHOUT SURGERY AVAILABLE IN INDIA?
Yes. Phimosis treatment without surgery is available in New Delhi, India, only at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic. Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput are Ayurvedic Sexologist Doctors. They are very well known for giving tight foreskin treatment without circumcision surgery.
IS THERE ANY TIGHT FORESKIN AYURVEDIC TREATMENT AVAILABLE IN NEW DELHI, INDIA?
Yes. Tight Foreskin Ayurvedic Treatment is available only in New Delhi, India, at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic. Qualified and Proficient Ayurvedic doctors, i.e., Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput, give Tight Foreskin Treatment here without Circumcision Surgery.
FAQS ON NON-SURGICAL PHIMOSIS TREATMENT AT SIDRI INTERNATIONAL SKIN HAIR AND SEXOLOGY CLINIC.
CAN I AVOID PHIMOSIS SURGERY? HOW DO YOU TREAT PHIMOSIS WITHOUT SURGERY?
YES! YOU CAN AVOID PHIMOSIS SURGERY BY BEING INFORMED & CHOOSING THE RIGHT DOCTOR FOR YOU.
Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput have treated and cured phimosis of several patients who wanted to avoid circumcision surgery.
Non-Surgical Phimosis Treatment at Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic is a No Surgery approach. The sessions are done at the clinic where the patient needs to come and get the Sessions done. The number of sessions depends upon the severity of the condition.
WHAT STEROID CREAM IS USED FOR PHIMOSIS? SHOULD I APPLY STEROID CREAM FOR PHIMOSIS? ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS OF STEROID CREAM APPLICATION?
Many patients looking for home remedies to treat tight foreskin without surgery often search for steroid cream for phimosis.
Some doctors sometimes prescribe topical corticosteroids (a cream, gel, or ointment) to treat phimosis at home as they can help soften the foreskin, which becomes easier to pull back.
Names of such few topical steroid cream searches are:
- betamethasone cream for phimosis
- betamethasone 0.1 creams for phimosis
- betnovate cream for phimosis
- buy betamethasone 0.1 creams for phimosis
- Temovate cream
- betnovate c for tight foreskin
- clobetasone phimosis
- is eumosone ma steroid
- betnovate gm for phimosis
- triamcinolone acetonide foreskin
- steroid cream for phimosis amazon
- mometasone cream for phimosis
- 0.05 betamethasone cream
- phimosis cream amazon
- ketoconazole cream 2 for phimosis etc.
But unfortunately, due to a lack of proper knowledge, people often misuse topical steroids, which can have side effects on your penis and foreskin.
Some of the side effects of steroid cream application are:
- Burning sensation
- Skin thinning
- Infections and
- Erectile dysfunction etc.
If you are planning to use steroid creams for phimosis on your foreskin, thinking it will improve your phimosis, please be reminded of the side effects mentioned above. Furthermore, it is mainly seen that the skin thinning that happens due to steroid application gets reversed once you stop steroid cream application but unfortunately, the damage stays. Therefore, the effects of steroid creams are generally temporary and reversible. So, please weigh the pros and cons before even considering starting the steroid cream for phimosis, and it may do more harm than good.
SO IF IT IS A SESSION-BASED TREATMENT AND I HAVE A SEVERE CONDITION, DOES IT MEAN I WOULD END UP PAYING MORE?
Dear patient, the answer to this question is ‘No.’ We do not charge the patient on a per-session basis because if a patient requires more than the required sessions, he might end up paying more. Thus, to make it patient-friendly and in the budget, we have made it a lump sum amount (depending upon the condition) so that it doesn’t hamper the patient’s budget.
With this approach, many patients have been able to go for the treatment and are successfully preserving their precious foreskin, leading to a highly satisfying Sexual Life for them and their beloved partners.
I DO NOT LIVE IN DELHI/INDIA; HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT IT? WOULD I NEED TO TRAVEL FREQUENTLY? WHAT ABOUT THE STAY ARRANGEMENTS?
Dear patient, we receive many inquiries from patients across the country and worldwide. As this is a clinically session-based treatment, the patient must travel to New Delhi, India, to get the treatment done.
However, the travels would be rare, with the first session initially and then three or four visits (generally) in the next couple of weeks (depending upon the severity of the condition).
Indian Patients may come by morning flight/ train and return to their city the same day. But if these travels can save your foreskin, there can be nothing more incredible than it at all. There are a lot of Budget Hotels nearby the clinic if you need to stay for a day. You can search and make prior bookings for easy availability.
International Patients may coordinate with us at the consultation time for the same. We shall help them plan their travel, stay arrangements, treatment duration, etc., over the call depending upon the severity of their condition.
ALL I COULD READ OVER THE INTERNET WAS ABOUT CIRCUMCISION ONLY. SO HOW DO I TRUST IF I AM VISITING THE RIGHT PLACE AND MY PROBLEM COULD BE SOLVED WITHOUT THE SURGERY?
Dear Patients, yes, we know that a few patients, due to their past bitter experiences, have this dilemma before deciding to go for the procedure. However, when a patient books a consultation, he is most welcome to look at the enormous number of Successful Case studies of the patients (consented by the said patient). Looking at the images of before & after and their overwhelming experiences shared afterward would make you go for it.
WHAT PHIMOSIS TREATMENT COST AT SIDRI INTERNATIONAL SKIN HAIR AND SEXOLOGY CLINIC? CAN I GET AN IDEA ABOUT THE COSTS INVOLVED IN THE PROCEDURE?
Dear Patients, the cost is discussed over the consultation, looking at the severity of the condition. It is neither too cheap nor costly that you can’t afford it. Anyone who loves his foreskin and wants to remain intact, does not wish to undergo Circumcision, and wants himself & his partner to enjoy the best of the sexual pleasure would find the cost of our treatment reasonable compared to the cons of Circumcision, wherein you would lose your foreskin forever.
Please Re-read the image “CIRCUMCISED MEN AREN’T REALLY ENJOYING SEX.” If you understand it correctly, you won’t even think of Circumcision again. 🙂
BENEFITS OF NON-SURGICAL PHIMOSIS TREATMENT AT SIDRI INTERNATIONAL SKIN HAIR AND SEXOLOGY CLINIC
- No Surgery (Neither Complete Nor Partial Circumcision)
- Completely Non Invasive
- Your Foreskin Remains Intact with you.
- No Topical Steroids
- No Cuts
- No Scars
- No Sutures (Stitch less)
- No Side Effects
- High Precision
- No Rest at Home Required
- No Work Loss
- No Dressings Required
- No Problem with Bathing
- No Need To Avoid Sex If You Are Already Sexually Active
- One-Time Consultation Fee – Follow-ups are free
- Same-Day Procedure and Travel Possible
- The time for Each Procedure is around 30 to 40 minutes.
- Sexual Pleasure Retained, your partner will feel pleasure due to your Intact Foreskin.
- End to End Assistance (from consultation till the Results are achieved)
- The procedure is done only by Specialist Doctors having 12+ years of experience, i.e., Dr. Manu Rajput or Dr. Kanu Rajput, and not by any Junior Doctor/ Support Staff.
- The procedure is done clinically through Ayurveda Fundamentals with Scientifically Proven Explanations.
END NOTE: SIDRI INTERNATIONAL’S TREATMENT FOR PHIMOSIS WITHOUT SURGERY
Such complicated issues viz. Phimosis needs to be dealt with immediately. Proper and timely treatment is required for such a sensitive sexual issue. Conventionally, surgery or surgical treatments are available for phimosis. Still, Sidri International Clinic offers you the proper treatment that involves “No Surgery.” It is essential to save the foreskin considering its vital functions.
Sidri International Clinic has the most trustable, harmless, and Non-Surgical (without surgery) Phimosis Treatment available in Delhi today. Its procedure and treatments contain all-natural elements, which are the most effective in treating phimosis without surgery.
Our doctors, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput are pioneers in treating Phimosis without Surgery. They have helped hundreds of men overcome this medical dilemma by treating these patients’ phimosis without surgery through their specialized Non-Surgical Techniques.
If you, too, have phimosis, please don’t delay further. Every day is crucial. Press the “Online Consultation” button to begin your consultation process with us and save your precious foreskin.
The initial consultation will be online through a telephonic audio call. Then, we shall discuss the cost of the treatment based on the assessment of your condition. Once the treatment fee is paid, the patient will be asked to undergo the procedure at the Sidri International Clinic.
Please press the “Online Consultation” or “WhatsApp” button to connect directly with Dr. Manu Rajput and learn further steps to begin a consultation.
Are you searching for the best Ayurvedic sexologist in Delhi? Your search ends here as Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic is the best in the industry. The doctors here are qualified and experienced and try to create a friendly environment to make the patient comfortable. Therefore, the patient can share his problems without hesitation and find the right solution. So, if you are suffering from any sexual issues, book your appointment today with the doctors of Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic and get the best solutions for your Foreskin Problems.