Best Phimosis Treatment in Delhi, Doctors For Phimosis Treatment Without Surgery, Tight Foreskin Treatment Without Circumcision
Phimosis is defined as the inability to retract the foreskin that covers the glans of the penis. Phimosis may appear as a tight ring or rubber band of foreskin around the tip of the penis, preventing full retraction. Phimosis is divided into two forms: physiological and pathological. By the time most uncircumcised men are 10 years old, they can pull the foreskin back from the head of the penis. For some, it may not retract completely until they are about 17 years old. When this happens this is called Phimosis.
Boys who have it are born with phimosis, and it can last through puberty. With time, the skin retracts off the head of the penis naturally. You need treatment only if it happens after your foreskin has become fully retractable. Or if, as a child, the head of the penis has redness, pain or swelling.
Being an intimate problem people generally fear to talk about phimosis but this attitude can intensify the trouble and can deprive you of the best treatment. So if you are suffering from Phimosis and want to have the best treatment even then the wait for you is over as Sidri International Skin Hair And Sexology Clinic Provides for the best treatment for problems related to skin, hair and sexual problems like erectile dysfunction, phimosis, paraphimosis, premature ejaculation etc.
In this article we will provide you with more information regarding Phimosis and How can we help you in the treatment of the problem.
TYPES OF PHIMOSIS
- Physiological Phimosis: Children are born with tight foreskin at birth and separation occurs naturally over time. Phimosis is normal for the uncircumcised infant/child and usually resolves around 5-7 years of age; however the child may be older.
- Pathological Phimosis: Phimosis that occurs due to scarring, infection or inflammation. Forceful foreskin retraction can lead to bleeding, scarring and psychological trauma for the child and the parent. If there is ballooning of the foreskin during urination, difficulty with urination or infection, then treatment may be warranted.
CAUSES OF PHIMOSIS
- Scar Tissue: infections can scar the foreskin, which might make the skin less stretchy. The tough tissue can make it hard to pull it back.
- Pull and Stretch: Don’t forcefully move your foreskin. Go easy on it. Even pulling or stretching it can cause tiny tears and inflammation that eventually lead to phimosis
- Aging: the same changes that happen on your face with age – wrinkles and looseness – happen to your foreskin. You are more likely to get it if you get fewer erections.
- Medical conditions: if you have diabetes, you’re more likely to have balanitis, an infection of the tip of penis. Talk to your doctor about your complete medical history so he can treat you properly.
- Too Narrow Foreskin: generally this is found in children due to narrow foreskin. The tip of the distal end of the foreskin is too narrow that it cannot be passed over the clans to get retracted.
- Fused foreskin: the glans of the penis and the foreskin are separate and as the child ages, the skin retracts. In some conditions, the foreskin may not get retracted due to its fusion with glans.
- Short frenulum: foreskin is connected to the penis with the frenulum. In cases where the frenulum gets abnormal, the patient may develop phimosis. The above three mechanisms for phimosis may occur due to the following factors:
- Lichen Sclerosus – the causes of this skin disease is unknown. The disease involves the penis and increases the risk of skin cancer. It is one of the most common causes of phimosis.
- Chronic Inflammatory Conditions – Chronic Inflammatory conditions such as balanitis and balanoposthitis may result in phimosis.
- Diabetes: poorly managed diabetes or uncontrolled diabetes result in an increase in the infection of urinary tract which in turn may lead to phimosis in the long run.
- Catheterization: when a person suffers from recurring catheterization they are more prone to developing phimosis.
- Forcible Foreskin retraction: if the foreskin is forcefully retracted then it may lead to an injury which can in turn bring out the problem of Phimosis
HOW IS PHIMOSIS DIAGNOSED AND EVALUATED?
In physiological Phimosis, benign (non-life threatening) conditions may occur that are common in uncircumcised males, including; cysts related to smegma production/trapping and transient painless ballooning of the foreskin during urination. These are considered normal variations which resolve with daily gentle manual retraction.
Pathological Phimosis that does not resolve naturally or causes complications including penile irritation and bleeding, ballooning of the foreskin with urination resulting in forceful/difficult urination, urinary retention, painful urination is also called dysuria, painful erections, recurrent infections of the foreskin, paraphimosis or foreskin getting stuck in the retracted position behind the head of the penis. If you are facing all these problems or have faced any of them then you must take the help of a specialist doctor who could give you a better kind of help in regards to your problem.
After the problem is evaluated, there is an urgent need of proper medical help and for that experts, Dr Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput provide for the best of Ayurvedic treatment for the eradication of Phimosis without circumcision.
Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput are known to be the best doctors in the field of sexology and they have always provided the best care and the best treatments to their patients which is why they are known not only in Delhi NCR but also among different states of the nation like Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Madhya Pradesh and many more.
THE DO’S AND DON’TS IN CASE OF PHIMOSIS
To be done:
- An expert advice is a must so do consult the experts at Sidri International Skin hair and Sexology Clinic as here you will find Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput who by their expert knowledge and modern understanding will help you eradicate the problem.
- Pulling and stretching the skin regularly with prescribed oils shall be a daily routine.
- Maintaining a proper hygiene is a must.
Not to be done:
- Do not self medicate.
- Do not retract the skin forcefully as it may lead to problems
- If there is inflammation or injury in the skin then exercise should be avoided until recovery.
WHAT CAN BE THE PROBLEMS THAT CAN BE FACED IF PHIMOSIS IS NEGLECTED?
If phimosis is neglected then it may lead to permanently folding of the foreskin on the neck of the penis which could in turn cause severe pain when one tries to bring the foreskin back to actual position. This condition is known as paraphimosis. If you try to bring back the skin to its actual position forcefully, then it may lead to abrasions over the penis tip.
HOW CAN PHIMOSIS BE PREVENTED?
You should try to stretch the foreskin as wide as possible several times a day. You may do it when you pass urine. In an attempt to stretch the foreskin, you should try to revert the foreskin gradually over the glans penis which is the tip of the penis lying underneath the foreskin.
It is very true that prevention is better than cure but after one has found out that they are suffering from phimosis they shall not become their own doctors by trying self medications rather they shall go for expert care as it is a sensitive matter which requires concern and care.
AYURVEDA FOR THE TREATMENT OF PHIMOSIS;
Ayurveda has been known from ages to have cured all kinds of ailments of the human body. It is a natural science purely based on natural minerals which have a rejuvenating effect on the body, mind and soul.
The treatment of Phimosis with the help of Ayurveda can be done by application of Ayurvedic oils which help the skin in becoming more elastic and help the foreskin by improving its stretching capacity and strength of the skin. This assists in widening the opening of the skin covering of the male genital which results in effortless retraction over the tip of the penis.
There are many doctors who provide for allopathic treatment for sexual problems and claim that it is the best way but they just skip to mention the fact that it has long term adversities whereas Ayurveda being purely natural has no side effects and at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic the medications are completely customized according to individual patient’s needs which ensures guaranteed results and proven success.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS IN CASE OF PHIMOSIS;
You should not try to revert the skin fully on the very first trial. If you try to overstretch it, the foreskin may fold but it would become very difficult to bring it back to normal position and this can make it uncomfortable and painful. So one should avoid trying untrustworthy internet hacks for their intimate areas and should rather get a specialist to do this job for you.
At Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic we have Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput who are dedicated to their work with due diligence.
SO DON’T FEAR AS THE BEST IS HERE!
Book your Appointments now with our expert doctors and live a carefree and healthy life.
10% of all men have erectile dysfunction due to pain caused by Phimosis.
15% of Balanitis are Caused due to Phimosis.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Phimosis or Tight Foreskin is successful with 95% patients.