Content written here is especially dedicated to those patients who want to understand ED and the relevant information in simplest form.
When patients come to us seeking advice on this sensitive subject, most of them have already wasted a good amount of time & money on treatments which either worked temporarily or did not work out at all, loss of money is secondary here. Several patients have lost precious time before marriage which builds up a lot of pressure on their mind, ultimately leading to calling off their marriage at times.
Even if they get married, deep down there is a high level shame of non-performance, guilt, low self-esteem and a sense of insecurity of relationship. At times they end up doing a lot of self/wrong/ OTC medications before coming to us damaging their condition furthermore.
ED isn’t just “impotence” or some random illness as it looks at times but is actually an iceberg which looks less on the surface however is massive down there.
What is Erectile Dysfunction or ED?
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain the erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. This includes inability to penetrate vagina due to poor erection.
What should I know about ED?
Erectile Dysfunction is among the few most common sexual problems that hit men all around the world. Erectile dysfunction is commonly referred to as Impotence.
Earlier, ED was commonly found in men who were above 40 years of age but nowadays it is being seen and observed that many males who are below 35 years are also facing erectile dysfunction.
What are the signs of erectile dysfunction/ impotence?
The most common signs of erectile dysfunction are:
- Shrinkage in penis
- Numb penis / limp penis
- Can’t stay erect / inability to remain hard
- Difficulty in getting an erection / Problem in getting hard / Penis becomes less responsive when trying to get hard / Penis not standing
- Soft erections / weak penis / loose penis / penis weakness / weak erection (some may call it as weak pennies hardness)
- Erection that don’t last long for a satisfactory sexual activity
- Change in the angle of erect penis
- Loss in girth is observed in penis after getting erections
- Penis does not respond when trying to get erect
- Lack of feeling of masturbation
- Reduced feeling of having sex
- No desire of having sex
- Avoiding partner in bedroom
- Inability to penetrate vagina while having sex
- Penis gets loose after entering into vagina
What is the leading cause of ED?
The most commonly found erectile dysfunction is due to the reduced blood flow to the penis. But that does not mean all men have the same type of ED.
Many men can also suffer from Erectile Dysfunction which includes:
The role of hormones:
Endocrine Disorders that cause Erection problems are –
Hypogonadism – Reduced testosterone produced in the testicles.
Hyperprolactinemia – Increased prolactin hormone produced by the pituitary gland in the brain.
Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism – Too much or too less production of thyroid hormone.
Problem in nerves that are involved in achieving erection –
Psychogenic erections – When the brain thinks about something sexual, this type of erection occurs.
Reflexogenic erections – When there is direct stimulation to the penis this kind of erection happens. Reflexogenic erections are not controlled by the brain. A male can even have such erections when his bladder is full (before passing urine) or at the time of passing stools.
The blood vessels after getting negatively impacted by medical conditions like – Hypertension, Diabetes, Atherosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis etc. can also cause ED.
WOW! You have explained very well above. But to be honest, I’m unable to understand the above provided info? What should I do now?
Well. Okay. We understand your concerns. Let us try to keep it short and simple for you then 🙂
CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction:
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol
- Clogged blood vessels (Atherosclerosis)
- High blood pressure (High BP)
- Metabolic syndrome – A condition involving high BP, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medicines like Antibiotics, Antifungal medicines, Blood pressure lowering drugs, Antacids, SSRI’s (Anti-Depressants including those given for premature ejaculation treatment)
- Tobacco consumption including smoking, chewing pan masala etc.
- Peyronie’s disease – development of scar tissue inside penis which is characterised by a bent / curved penis.
- Sleep disorders
- Treatment for chronic diseases like cancer
- Surgeries or injuries in the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Drugs and alcohol
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction:
- Unreal expectations from yourself or from your partner
- Dependence on pornographic materials
- Failure of 1st sexual intercourse
- Relationship problems
- Lack of trust in the partner
- Lack of compatibility and connection
- Embarrassment or low self esteem
How can I diagnose ED on my own?
Correct diagnosis of erectile dysfunction is not as easy as you think. You can match the symptoms to find out about your ED at home but to understand the underlying problem which is causing you erectile dysfunction; you need to visit a Men’s health expert in person / Sexologist doctor for erectile dysfunction treatment.
But still if you want to start from somewhere then check out the erection hardness score below:
Sometimes I’m having a loose penis or I feel like my penis has gone weak after too much masturbation. Do I suffer from ED?
No. it’s not necessary that you have erectile dysfunction. Regular intercourse and/or masturbation can sometimes cause such issues. Don’t worry about it. Your body and penis both need time to rejuvenate themselves. What you can do is to stop masturbation and intercourse for at least 15 days and see if you regained your penis hardness back to normal. If you gain it back then congratulations!!! If not then do not hesitate to book your appointment with an erectile dysfunction specialist like Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic.
Is there any natural and permanent cure for erectile dysfunction?
Yes. The good news is that ED or Impotence can be effectively reversed and cured by eliminating the root cause and by giving the right combination of the ayurvedic medicines. Please note that since many ayurvedic drugs are extremely potent, the correct combination of drugs is very important here. If the wrong set of combinations is taken then it may worsen up your ED and in the worst scenario, can even make it incurable.
What are erectile dysfunction treatment options? What is the latest treatment for erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction treatment options depend upon many factors like:
- Causative factor for your ED
- Treatment modality you are choosing for your erectile dysfunction like:
(A) Ayurvedic treatment of erectile dysfunction can include either prescription based medicines or customized medicines.
(B) Homeopathic treatment of erectile dysfunction
(C) Unani treatment of erectile dysfunction
(D) Allopathic oral medicines for erectile dysfunction or intrapenile injections like Priapus Shot or P Shot for ED.
(E) Therapies like – Linear shock wave therapy for ED, GAINSWave, ED 1000 or Renova Device
(F) Penis pump also called as Vacuum suction devices like vacurect pump, Encore Vacuum Erection Device, Osbon Erecaid Vacuum Therapy system
(G) Constriction rings – mostly suggested for venous erectile dysfunction
(H) Penile Implants
Erectile dysfunction treatment over the counter / ED Pills Online / ED tablets in India / Most effective pill for ED/ Safest drug for erectile dysfunction/ best medicine for erectile dysfunction without side effects?
If you are looking for erectile dysfunction over the counter drugs without consulting a sexologist then it’s a mistake on your part to self-medicate. But to be honest, we know many men who in order to avoid embarrassment, try to consume medicine on their own without consulting a doctor.
Sometimes, on the other hand, there are males who self-medicate not because of embarrassment but because they believe that almost all the medical health professionals are there to make money only and are not at all concerned about patients. Such patients think that they themselves can treat their ED with the vast amount of information provided online without even understanding the consequences or dangers of self-medication. Try not being such a person.
Anyways, please note that in order to Encash the popularity of Ayurveda / Herbal Medicines for effectively treating erectile dysfunction, some people, who love SHORT CUTS, are selling so called Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine that are ADULTERATED / MIXED with allopathic medicines or modern medicines like sildenafil or tadalafil etc. Since such medicines are taken the wrong way, they can cause dependence on them making you consume more and more of it to achieve the same desired effect. Sadly, after sometime even double doses won’t be able to make you hard or help you get erect.
Sometimes, the levels of allopathic medicines are so dangerously high that it can even cause Prolonged Painful Erections and in the worst scenario one can even have a heart attack if they react with other medicine the patient is taking.
But the good news is . . . not all ayurvedic pharmaceutical companies follow this type of practice. In fact, wrong practice is done only by some handful of pharmaceutical companies. In simple words, you are still safe the majority of time. In order to remain safe, please consult any good ayurvedic sexologist who can diagnose you correctly and then suggest you ED treatment.
Please note that Ayurveda which has proven itself time and again . . . has been existing centuries after centuries helping mankind, is getting the bad name due to such kind of short cuts following minds. Because of such bad elements of the society, many ill-informed people gets an opportunity to criticize the time tested ancient wisdom which ultimately prevent the patient to get the permanent solution for erectile dysfunction (the ayurvedic way) and make him dependent on medicines which one has to take few hours before any sexual activity for all his remaining life which even has many side effects attached to it.
Another problem with such SOS medicines is that you have to plan your sexual activity each and every time. You cannot enjoy spontaneous sex with your partner. Let us understand this with the help of an example.
You just met a girl on a date / your wife or partner just got romantic all of a sudden in the bedroom. All she is asking for is a good passionate act of love to make her dream come true. You can’t get hard all of a sudden. You at least need an hour (Minimum 1 hour) to get hard.
Now what type ED treatment you want to choose for yourself?
Treatment option (A) / SOS Medicines For ED / Fastest way to cure erectile dysfunction / Temporary ED Treatment : Will you go out to the nearest pharmacy and buy a pill?? Or luckily, if you have the pill in your pocket/bedroom then pop it then wait for minimum 1 hour to get the erection kicked in?? Will you ask your partner to wait for at least 1 hour (sometimes it can even take 2 hours as well depending upon which brand medicine you took). Will she wait as happily as she could have been into spontaneous sexual activity?? Will such a situation spoil the moment or make her mood go down?? Since she also has feelings and needs, will she be able to digest and accept such scenarios each and every time??
Treatment option (B) / NO SHORTCUT ED TREATMENT / A permanent cure of erectile dysfunction after completion of AYURVEDIC TREATMENT: In this scenario, everything will be just opposite of the above mentioned. You can enjoy sexual activity whenever you want and wherever you want. No need to wait for the ED pill to start working. Isn’t it amazing!! Most importantly, you don’t have to take ED pills all your life.
PS: THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS IN AYURVEDA (WE ARE SPECIFICALLY TALKING ABOUT ED TREATMENT HERE. There are many minor health conditions which show excellent results in the first few hours only and bring back the patient to normal routine in less than expected time).
Which erectile dysfunction drug is best? Or which treatment is best to cure erectile dysfunction permanently?
Any treatment and every treatment which cures your impotence permanently from the root level is Best ED treatment. If we talk about India, then such treatment can be administered by anyone including Top Ayurvedic Sexologist in Delhi India or Best urologist in Delhi or India for erectile dysfunction etc.
As per us, depending upon the causative factor, a genuine ayurvedic treatment is the best treatment to cure erectile dysfunction permanently. A genuine and safe ayurvedic treatment can give you slow results, timely results or even fast results depending upon factors like- severity of your problem, quality of medicines used in the treatment, how your body responds back to the treatment, your age, your diet, your lifestyle etc. but not FASTEST / QUICKEST RESULTS in terms of ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION.
What can I expect if I take erectile dysfunction treatment at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic?
At Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic, what least you can expect is:
- Complete Privacy.
- Personalized attention and 1 to 1 confidential consultation.
- Detailed consultation is given as per the time slots only by senior doctor(s), that is, either by Dr. Manu Rajput or Dr. Kanu Rajput or both at times. No junior doctor to attend you.
- Most suitable and best possible treatment is suggested after thorough consultation (Read FAQs to learn more about it)
- Only genuine opinion that will help you to clear your doubts and fears.
- No commissions involved. You can choose any pathology Lab of your choice if any lab investigation is suggested.
- No shortcuts adopted in suggested treatments.
- Strictly Ayurvedic medicines (Either Prescription based or Customized by us – Read FAQs to know more about it.
- Option to go on prescription based medicines if your problem is minor/initial stage or you have affordability issues.
- We do not force any patient to go for the customized medicines. Customized medicines are only suggested if you are having a severe problem or if the prescription based medicines have not worked/ are not likely to work for you. The Customized Medicines prepared by us are not adulterated at all with any allopathic medicines viz. Sildenafil (Viagra), Tadalafil etc. which can easily give instant and short cut results but may have side effects in longer run making a person addicted, dependent and a Sexual Cripple for life.
ALSO CHECK THE FOLLOWING IMAGES: