WHAT IS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. This inability includes a failure to penetrate the vagina due to poor erection. Erectile Dysfunction is also known as ED and Impotence sometimes.
FACTS ABOUT ED
Erectile Dysfunction is among the few most common sexual problems that affect men worldwide. Erectile dysfunction is commonly referred to as Impotence.
Earlier, ED was commonly found in men above 40 years of age. Still, nowadays, it is being seen and observed that many males below 35 also face erectile dysfunction.
SIGNS OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
The most common signs of erectile dysfunction are:
- Shrinkage in Penis
- Numb Penis / Limp Penis
- Can’t stay erect / inability to remain hard
- Difficulty in getting an erection / Problem in getting hard / Penis becomes less responsive when trying to get hard / Penis not standing.
- Soft erections / weak penis / lose penis/penis weakness / weak erection (some may call it weak pennies hardness)
- Erection that doesn’t last long for a satisfactory sexual activity
- Change in the angle of the erect Penis
- Loss of girth is observed in Penis after getting erections.
- The Penis does not respond when trying to get erect.
- Lack of feeling of masturbation
- Reduced sense of having sex
- No desire to have sex
- Avoiding partner in the bedroom
- Inability to penetrate the vagina while having sex
- Penis gets loose after entering the vagina.
LEADING CAUSE OF ED
The most commonly found erectile dysfunction is due to the reduced blood flow to the Penis. But that does not mean all men have the same type of ED.
Many men can also have Erectile Dysfunction, which includes:
The role of hormones:
Endocrine Disorders that cause Erection problems are –
- Hypogonadism – Reduced testosterone produced in the testicles.
- Hyperprolactinemia – Increased prolactin hormone produced by the pituitary gland in the brain.
- Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism – Too much or too less production of thyroid hormone.
The problem with nerves that are involved in achieving erection –
Psychogenic erections: When the brain thinks about something sexual, this erection occurs.
Reflexogenic erections: When there is direct stimulation to the Penis, this erection happens. The brain does not control reflexogenic erections. A male can even have such erections when his bladder is full (before passing urine) or at the time of passing stools.
The blood vessels, after getting negatively impacted by medical conditions like – Hypertension, Diabetes, Atherosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis, etc., can also cause ED.
CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction:
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol
- Clogged blood vessels (Atherosclerosis)
- High blood pressure (High BP)
- Metabolic syndrome – A condition involving high BP, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist, and high cholesterol
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medicines like Antibiotics, Antifungal medicines, Blood pressure lowering drugs, Antacids, SSRIs (Anti-Depressants including those given for premature ejaculation treatment)
- Tobacco consumption: including smoking, chewing pan masala, etc.
- Peyronie’s disease develops scar tissue inside the Penis, characterized by a bent/curved penis.
- Sleep disorders
- Treatment for chronic diseases like cancer
- Surgeries or injuries in the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Drugs and alcohol
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction:
- Unreal expectations from yourself or your partner
- Dependence on pornographic materials
- Failure of 1st sexual intercourse
- Relationship problems
- Lack of trust in the partner
- Lack of compatibility and connection
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem
How to diagnose ED at home
Correct diagnosis of erectile dysfunction is not as easy as you think. You can match the symptoms to find out about your ED at home, but to understand the underlying problem causing your erectile dysfunction; you need to consult a Men’s health expert / Sexologist doctor for erectile dysfunction treatment.
But we made sure to help you a bit with this. Please check out the Erection Hardness Score below to know the severity of your ED.
How to know if I have erectile dysfunction
Weak Penis after masturbation. Do I suffer from ED?
No. You don’t need to have erectile dysfunction. However, regular intercourse or masturbation can sometimes cause such issues. Don’t worry about it. Your body and Penis both need time to rejuvenate themselves. What you can do is stop masturbation and intercourse for at least 15 days and see if you regain your penis hardness back to normal. If you gain it back, then congratulations!!! If not, do not hesitate to book your appointment with an erectile dysfunction specialist like Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic.
Is there any natural and permanent cure for erectile dysfunction?
Yes. The good news is that ED or Impotence can be effectively reversed and cured by eliminating the root cause and giving the right combination of ayurvedic medicines. Please note that since many ayurvedic drugs are incredibly potent, the correct combination of drugs is essential here. Suppose the wrong set of combinations is taken. In that case, it may worsen your ED and, in the worst scenario, can even make it incurable.
What are erectile dysfunction treatment options? What is the latest treatment for erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction treatment options depend upon many factors:
Causative factors for your ED
The treatment modality you are choosing for your erectile dysfunction like:
(A) Ayurvedic treatment of erectile dysfunction can include either prescription-based medicines or customized medicines.
(B) Homeopathic treatment of erectile dysfunction
(C) Unani treatment of erectile dysfunction
(D) Allopathic oral medicines for erectile dysfunction or intrapenile injections like Priapus Shot or P Shot for ED.
(E) Therapies like – Linear shock wave therapy for ED, GAINSWave, ED 1000, or Renova Device
(F) Penis pump, also called Vacuum suction devices like vacurect pump, Encore Vacuum Erection Device, Osbon Erecaid Vacuum Therapy system
(G) Constriction rings – mostly suggested for venous erectile dysfunction
(H) Penile Implants
Erectile dysfunction treatment over the counter / ED Pills Online / ED tablets in India / Most effective pill for ED/ Safest drug for erectile dysfunction/ best medicine for erectile dysfunction without side effects?
Suppose you are looking for erectile dysfunction over-the-counter drugs without consulting a sexologist. In that case, it’s a mistake on your part to self-medicate. But to be honest, we know many men who, to avoid embarrassment, try to consume medicine on their own without consulting a doctor.
On the other hand, unfortunately, some males self-medicate not because of embarrassment but because they believe that almost all medical health professionals are there to make money only and are not at all concerned about patients’ health. Such patients think they can treat their ED with a vast amount of online information without understanding the consequences or dangers of self-medication. Try not to be such a person.
Please note, to encash the popularity of Ayurveda / Herbal Medicines for effectively treating erectile dysfunction. Some people, who love SHORT CUTS, are selling so-called “Ayurvedic Herbal medicines,” ADULTERATED / MIXED with allopathic medicines like sildenafil, Tadalafil, and other substances. Since such medications are taken the wrong way, they can cause dependence, making you consume more and more of them to achieve the same desired effect. Sadly, after some time, even double doses won’t be able to make you hard or help you get erect.
Sometimes, the levels of allopathic medicines are so dangerously high that they can even cause Prolonged Painful Erections. In the worst scenario, one can even have a heart attack if one reacts to another medicine the patient takes.
But the good news is that not all ayurvedic pharmaceutical companies follow this practice. An unfair practice is done only by a handful of pharmaceutical companies. In simple words, you are still safe the majority of the time. To remain safe, please consult any good ayurvedic sexologist who can diagnose you correctly and then suggest ED treatment.
Please note that “Ayurveda,” which has repeatedly proven to have existed for centuries helping humankind, is getting a bad name due to such shortcuts following minds. Because of such harmful elements of society, many ill-informed people get an opportunity to criticize the time-tested ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Ultimately, this prevents the patient from getting a permanent solution for erectile dysfunction (the ayurvedic way). This popping-pill culture makes a man dependent on those medicines (that already have many side effects). One must take the pill a few hours before any sexual activity for all remaining life.
Another problem with SOS medicines is that you have to plan your sexual activity each time. Therefore, you cannot enjoy spontaneous sex with your partner. Let us understand this with the help of an example.
You just met a girl on a date / your wife or partner just got romantic all of a sudden in the bedroom. All she asks for is an excellent, passionate act of love to make her dream come true. But, unfortunately, you can’t get hard all of a sudden. You need at least an hour (Minimum 1 hour) to get hard.
What type of ED treatment do you want to choose for yourself?
Treatment option (A) / SOS Medicines For ED / Fastest way to cure erectile dysfunction / Temporary ED Treatment: Will you go to the nearest pharmacy and buy a pill?? Or, luckily, if you have the tablet in your pocket/bedroom, pop it, then wait for a minimum of 1 hour to get the erection kicked in. Will you ask your partner to wait for at least 1 hour (sometimes, it can even take 2 hours, depending on which brand of medicine you took)? Will she wait as happily as she could have been into spontaneous sexual activity?? Will such a situation spoil the moment or make her mood go down?? Since she also has feelings and needs, will she be able to digest and accept such scenarios each time??
Treatment option (B) / NO SHORTCUT ED TREATMENT / A permanent cure of erectile dysfunction after completion of AYURVEDIC TREATMENT: In this scenario, everything will be just the opposite of those mentioned above. You can enjoy sexual activity whenever you want and wherever you want. No need to wait for the ED pill to start working. Isn’t it amazing!! Most importantly, you don’t have to take ED pills all your life.
PS: THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS IN AYURVEDA (WE ARE SPECIFICALLY TALKING ABOUT ED TREATMENT HERE. Many minor health conditions only show excellent results in the first few hours and bring the patient back to a routine in less than expected time).
Which erectile dysfunction drug is best? Or which treatment is best to cure erectile dysfunction permanently?
Any treatment that cures your Impotence permanently from the root level is the Best ED treatment. If we talk about India, then such treatment can be administered by anyone, including the Top Ayurvedic Sexologist in Delhi, India, or the Best urologist in Delhi or India for erectile dysfunction.
As per us, depending upon the causative factor, a genuine ayurvedic treatment is the best treatment to cure erectile dysfunction permanently. An honest and safe ayurvedic treatment can give you slow results, timely results, or even fast results depending upon factors like- the severity of your problem, quality of medicines used in the treatment, how your body responds to the treatment, your age, your diet, your lifestyle, etc. but not FASTEST / QUICKEST RESULTS in terms of ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION.
What can I expect if I take erectile dysfunction treatment at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic?
At Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic, what least you can expect is:
- Complete Privacy.
- Personalized attention and one-to-one confidential consultation.
- A detailed consultation is given as per the time slots only by the senior doctor(s), either by Dr. Manu Rajput or Dr. Kanu Rajput or both at times. No junior doctor to attend you.
- The most suitable and best possible treatment is suggested after thorough consultation (Read FAQs to learn more about it)
- Only genuine opinion that will help you to clear your doubts and fears.
- No commissions are involved. You can choose any pathology Lab of your choice if any lab investigation is suggested.
- No shortcuts were adopted in the suggested treatments.
- Strictly Ayurvedic medicines (Either Prescription based or Customized by us – Read FAQs to know more about it.
- Option to go on prescription-based medicines if your problem is minor/initial stage or you have affordability issues.
- We do not force any patient to go for customized medicines. Customized medicines are only suggested if you have a severe problem or if the prescription-based medicines have not worked/ are not likely to work for you. Furthermore, the Customized Medicines prepared by us are not adulterated with any allopathic medicines, viz. Sildenafil (Viagra), Tadalafil, etc., may easily give instant and shortcut results but may have side effects in the long run, making a person addicted, dependent, and a Sexual Cripple for life.
So book an Online Consultation with Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic and get the best solutions for your Erection Problems.